The Official 2021 - 2022 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

They just posted the PIM thus far: 28:00 for BOS and 22:00 for MIN

Refs and linemen were clueless tonight.

That said, not unhappy with the loss. Solid play all around, nice to see a kid get his first NHL goal in his hometown. But he’s from BC so I’m not THAT happy. Aside from some hand fed PPs to the Wild early in, the Bruins played well and hard all game.

Couldn’t find THP winter hat. Had to wear Flyers Santa hat. The shame…

Any of you Caps/Flyers fans miss me? :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Came across this relic during some pop hunting earlier today
20220107_174453.jpg
Ironically I still have a ceramic Stanley cup bank that I got back around 1983 that has even older logos. The Flames were still in Atlanta on that one!

Came across this relic during some pop hunting earlier today
View attachment 9058211
Ironically I still have a ceramic Stanley cup bank that I got back around 1983 that has even older logos. The Flames were still in Atlanta on that one!

Whalers are still my favorite unis of all time (followed in no order by Nordiques, North Stars and Flyers).

Whalers are still my favorite unis of all time (followed in no order by Nordiques, North Stars and Flyers).
I agree with Hartford - there was no doubt which team it was!

The Ducks’ top prospect after Zegras, Drysdale and McTavish, Jacob Perreault, makes his debut tonight against the Rangers! Let’s go!!!

Last edited:
Bruins up 4-0 on Tampa right now, playing solid in all 3 zones. Vasilevski looks human tonight which rarely happens.

Solid comeback from the Avs in OT against the Leafs.

Flyers blew a 2 goal lead in the 3rd and lost in overtime. Thankfully golf and football were on instead 🤢

Flyers blew a 2 goal lead in the 3rd and lost in overtime. Thankfully golf and football were on instead 🤢
Little consolation I'm sure, but the Leafs lost a 3 goal lead against the Avs.

Bruins gave up 2 quick goals to the Caps… then scored 6 straight. Up 6-3 headed into the third.

Bruins gave up 2 quick goals to the Caps… then scored 6 straight. Up 6-3 headed into the third.

Always a good day when the Caps are losing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently the Flyers are having COVID issues. No game tonight ☹

Buffalo is being out-buffaloed at home by the lightning. 4-0 halfway through

Buffalo is being out-buffaloed at home by the lightning. 4-0 halfway through
They don't look very good. Tage Thompson and Alex Tuch and Kyle Okposo and Peyton Krebs out. They really can't afford to lose anyone let alone those guys. This team has a ways to go and tonight other than listening to Rick Jeanneret not much to watch.

Leafs in Vegas tonight. Should be good if the buds remember team defence. Otherwise it will be an entertaining baseball score (or SEC football)

Really glad that Aube Kubel is on the Avs @RealPretendPsychic. No idea why the Flyers gave up on him

Really glad that Aube Kubel is on the Avs @RealPretendPsychic. No idea why the Flyers gave up on him
The only two things the Flyers have are Gritty and the fact that they have Yuengling on tap at games.

Caps are on a 4 game losing streak after getting their asses handed to them last night by the Bruins. They have been playing like crap as of late and their goaltending is suspect. They won't be going very far in the playoffs this year if things don't change & quick.

The Florida Special Kodak Black Edition: seats on the glass, a private suite, and your choice of stripper

(google/twitter it)

Back