The Official 2021 - 2022 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Gibson is hurt :( ugh I knew he didn’t look the same after that trash hit on Wednesday

Damn. Wild scored the game winner with seven seconds left. Ducks didn’t deserve the win at all though. Thoroughly outplayed for most of the game

1634375217770.png

love the tradition of the Wings uniforms but lots of Wings fans clamor for this as an alternative.

1634375584078.jpeg

View attachment 9035472

love the tradition of the Wings uniforms but lots of Wings fans clamor for this as an alternative.

View attachment 9035473
I can almost understand Wings fans wanting something different. Detroit is a team that doesn’t really stray from the comfort zone…

But they have an ultra-classic jersey that doesn’t need messing with!

The Leafs are signing Alex Bishop, who plays for the University of Toronto to an ATO.

He will also be Jack Campbell’s backup tonight.

Apparently they can’t call someone up because of salary cap constraints.

Sabres look loose and having fun. Hopefully Don Granato can develop the young guys. Long. ways to go.
They really do eh?! I’m rooting for them a little on account of Cozens.

The orange jerseys are not good @Muchmore18. Like the one you posted

The orange jerseys are not good @Muchmore18. Like the one you posted
Agreed! The orange is what they’ve been pushing for like three years now. The owners want orange in the jersey even though the 25th jersey is superior in every way

Leafs Win!

3-1 over the Ottawa Senators.

Nice all-around performance and a timely challenge for offside. Hope they can build on this one, and maybe we see Matthews on Monday!

Kane needs a wake up call.
1634598615214.png

Hopefully this will do it because he is super talented.
They snuck in a quick note saying his estranged wife’s statement that he bet on games was unsubstantiated. Silver lining I guess 🤷‍♂️

Oh my!!

Wow! Good 2-0 start on the road definitely helps!
They're not the best team in the league. But they appear solid. Amazing how one player can change the entire complexion of a team.

They're not the best team in the league. But they appear solid. Amazing how one player can change the entire complexion of a team.

I hope we can find a “Toews” to his Kane! They were dominate for so long.

Back