The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice run and smart play by Williams there.

There has to be better kickers available than the guy the Chiefs rolled with. Kid is killing me.

As a NFL orphan, I’m loving the games this year. So many close ones and GG rooting on her fantasy team.

What a fun game to watch so far.

yes Although nerve wracking. Lions should have put this one away after the cook fumble

yes Although nerve wracking. Lions should have put this one away after the cook fumble
Love where this team is at and think the future looks bright. They have some contracts to shore up in the next couple of years but boy are they heading in the right direction.

HUGE play by Goff and st brown

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Loving redzone this morning.

ST Brown is definitely one of my favorites

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Is it their punter? I see Butker is out.
No idea but you have to be able to find someone. Now I hope they lose since they blew the easy cover.

Dolphins going to miss their D captain LB who is questionable to return.

This could be one of the tougher survivor pool pick weeks in quite sometime
I wouldn't have thought I would be sweating the Chiefs indy game.

Pats had thier shots to win this game but they're not good enough to keep making mistakes.

Why in the world would you not kick there?

Come on Vikings! Pull this game out!

Actually no, it was obviously missed. Because the new NFL policy suggests that injury sustained bringing visual impairment means non-return status.

“Motor coordination/balance problems (stumbles, trips/falls, slow/labored movement)”

If missed, it happens and he obviously passed protocol, but without hit to the head, technically he doesn’t have to pass it if they didnt see the falls.
This.

Why in the world would you not kick there?
I'm kind of on the fence there. I like the mentality of going for the win, and a TD for the Vikings wins either way. On the other hand, forcing them to score a TD instead of kicking a FG is much more difficult obviously.

RedZone and a bunch of close games = crazy good witching hour drama👌

I'm kind of in the fence there. I like the mentality of going for the win, and a TD for the Vikings wins either way. On the other hand, forcing them to score a TD instead of kicking a FG is much more difficult obviously.
Agree with this. It was a longer field goal so it’s not like it was automatic. I’m fine with them trying to just end it.

Missed FG and botched snap at the end of the half is haunting the bills

Awful throw by Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back