The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a drive for Doubs!

Gotta laugh at that Bills coach tweet I put up going viral and hitting 100k views in 5 minutes. Passionate group.

Jaire Alexander questionable with a groin injury 😖 not what you want to see.

Ken Dorsey: not pleased. Love the hand that comes in at the very last second to try to cover the camera haha

Relegate the Cardinals. 🤦‍♂️

Gotta laugh at that Bills coach tweet I put up going viral and hitting 100k views in 5 minutes. Passionate group.
The tweet about the PB on 18 was hilarious

Jags up 6-0 on 45 total field goal yards.

Hollywood Brown is going to be very good once Hopkins returns

Apple announcing being part of the halftime show, makes me wonder if they are still possibly in the running for Sunday Ticket.

Herbert just got crushed and fumbled and Jags recover in the redzone.

That series in the first half on the ten when he ran Moss twice for no gain and left Allen as a sitting duck, fumble and turnover gave Miami 7 points. Other than that the defense which was minus seven starters gave up 14 points seven of which followed a third and 22 after a sack when Frazier and Mcdermott put zero pressure onnTua allowing the first down. And the playcalling at the goaline particularly the call to have Allen try to sneak it up the middle was awful. If Dorsey should be mad at anyone it should be himself. Bills played well under tough circumstances .

Mariota has tunnel vision like he is playing Madden.

Great play by Lawrence with the roll out and hitting Zones in stride.

AJ Dillon can run through brick walls. And mascots.

1664139851119.gif

OOof. He was about to get Jones killed right there.

That series in the first half on the ten when he ran Moss twice for no gain and left Allen as a sitting duck, fumble and turnover gave Miami 7 points. Other than that the defense which was minus seven starters gave up 14 points seven of which followed a third and 22 after a sack when Frazier and Mcdermott put zero pressure onnTua allowing the first down. And the playcalling at the goaline particularly the call to have Allen try to sneak it up the middle was awful. If Dorsey should be mad at anyone it should be himself. Bills played well under tough circumstances .
It wasn’t all on Dorsey. Moss was probably over utilized but the play calling wasn’t bad. The center botched a snap at the end that cost them a field goal and we missed a FG that would have gotten us the win. Miamis defense just played well and their offense capitalized on our missing defenders

Lizard!!!!!

Herbert just got crushed and fumbled and Jags recover in the redzone.
playing against him in a league so that is literally the finest violin to be played haha

NFL PA looking into the Tua return to the game.

I know it’s the Seachickens but Marioto looks good.

What a catch by Engram, but I think his foot may have come up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back