The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Going to be a wild home stretch in the east!

1711477018173.png

HUGE game tonight Det at Wsh.

Ducks play the Kraken tonight in Seattle and then play then again, also in Seattle on Thursday. Going to the Thursday one and very much hope Zegras is back in! He made the trip to Seattle so here's hoping! For sure won't see Gudas though which is a bummer

Ducks play the Kraken tonight in Seattle and then play then again, also in Seattle on Thursday. Going to the Thursday one and very much hope Zegras is back in! He made the trip to Seattle so here's hoping! For sure won't see Gudas though which is a bummer
Zegras is officially back tonight! Please just stay healthy for two games lol

GOOOAAALLL
30 seconds in Erod gets the goal.

These new lines have him with barkov and Tarasenko and drops Reino to 3rd line

Marchand is such a b*tch.
High stick right to mikola’s face and then complains to the ref that he was shoved. Replays don’t lie

Boston scores to tie it at 1

GOOOAAAALLL
Reino gets 51 on the year with his new line.
Cats up 2-1

Oh my. Ref breaks up the fight and Lingholm or whatever from the Bruins threw a cheap shot so Bennet murdered him. Literally looked like a weak beaten man.

Got what he deserved for the cheap shot

@JB what are the chances Reinhart stays next year?

Also
Marchand is stil a b*tch

Oooooo. I know it’s probably nothing but I hear he’s a MAJOR target for the Ducks this offseason.

Oooooo. I know it’s probably nothing but I hear he’s a MAJOR target for the Ducks this offseason.
It wouldn’t surprise me that many are after him. He is saying all of the right things, “he loves playing with Barkov and Maurice as coach”. Plus they can offer less and have it be the same money.

Minus going out in the first round I don’t see him leaving.

Now Marchand picks another fight with a thrown punch and Mikola just takes him down

Plus they can offer less and have it be the same money.
Yeah that part is pretty huge compared to going to the Ducks

Yeah that part is pretty huge compared to going to the Ducks
I’m guessing the difference between 9 and 10.5

If I was a betting man he takes a similar deal Tkachuk got

Dammit. Bruins score and we are tied at 2

@Muchmore Outside of cash, what does Anaheim offer right now? They need to sign some talent and appear to have a bunch of cap room, so hopefully make a big splash?

@Muchmore Outside of cash, what does Anaheim offer right now? They need to sign some talent and appear to have a bunch of cap room, so hopefully make a big splash?
Our under 23 pipeline is top three in the league. GM needs to do more than just Reinhart but he said he’s committed to pushing for playoffs next year. So with that money, they can bring in enough to for sure do that. But Reinhart would have to be sold on who else would be coming as well as who we already have.

I think they have way more to offer that their record suggests and enough draft capital to get even more

Back