The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I hate Bally sports with a burning passion. Why the NHL partners with them is absurd. $19.99 a month for a service when it’s already streamed on ESPN but blackouts local stream? I cannot say F you loud enough for how ridiculous this is these days.

IMG_9483.jpeg

Six shots for the Leafs in the first. And the Hawks might be the worst face off team in existence. Ever.

Does everyone subscribe to Bally or how do y’all watch local games?

Does everyone subscribe to Bally or how do y’all watch local games?
We switched from Hulu to Directv Stream and get both of our FL Bally channels now

Red Wings are putting a hurt on those Blue Jackets tonight. 4-0 thru two.

Panthers with a night so far and Reinhart with a couple

Sorry @Elmave much like the Bills playoffs as of late, tonight the Sabres flame out

Sorry @Elmave much like the Bills playoffs as of late, tonight the Sabres flame out
They are young with a bright future. Hopefully they make a game of it tonight and are entertaining. As for the Bills I don't know what to think anymore.

They are young with a bright future. Hopefully they make a game of it tonight and are entertaining. As for the Bills I don't know what to think anymore.
The SobRays definitely locked in young talent

That was so bad by the Bolts. Just terrible defense

Oilers teeing off in 1/2 hour, looking for their 1st win in Nashville, against a team they've wholely dominated the last few years. Coach has put Drai with McD tonight, to try inspire some 5v5 scoring, we have 1 in 2 games.

What a save by SobRay goalie after a great shot by Point

and another one.
Bolts so slow tonight

Back