The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About as exciting as putting a hair dryer in the bathtub with yoursef
Would it be a good test for Chris? I've heard mixed reviews over a long period of time about fluctuating conditions.

Would it be a good test for Chris? I've heard mixed reviews over a long period of time about fluctuating conditions.

They’re all correct review wise, without reading them. If he wanted a good course for December, I’d make a real good friend over at Grand Cypress and live on the North South layouts. Open enough, greens are fast and with undulation. He’ll see some of that again no doubt.

They’re all correct review wise, without reading them. If he wanted a good course for December, I’d make a real good friend over at Grand Cypress and live on the North South layouts. Open enough, greens are fast and with undulation. He’ll see some of that again no doubt.
Where can we put him through the wringer in the meantime?

Where can we put him through the wringer in the meantime?

In his area? Hrm. What’s the most narrow course he can find? Cause if he can play well there, he’ll hit the Hideaway and the fairways will feel like they’re a mile wide

In his area? Hrm. What’s the most narrow course he can find? Cause if he can play well there, he’ll hit the Hideaway and the fairways will feel like they’re a mile wide
Anywhere between here and there we can all meet up that's not a goat track.

Anywhere between here and there we can all meet up that's not a goat track.

You’re kinda the question mark. Between me and him, we have all of the places. There’s nothing between you and us but Gainesville and bless your heart

There a lot of places between here and you guys that isnt Gainesville. Dont make this so difficult.

There a lot of places between here and you guys that isnt Gainesville. Dont make this so difficult.

Basically all Gainesville.

Let me do some googling and we can figure out dates

you guys do realize golf is a test i haven’t passed yet? it’s not like i’m tearing it up and you guys need to find a way to challenge me.

but any time anywhere. it’s been too long since i’ve seen either of you. might be able to rustle up some other members too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you guys do realize golf is a test i haven’t passed yet? it’s not like i’m tearing it up and you guys need to find a way to challenge me.

but any time anywhere. it’s been too long since i’ve seen either of you. might be able to rustle up some other members too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You need to feel captain like pressure. We’re going to find a boat and put you on it, and then maybe fire golf balls at it and try and sink your ship. Not sure how that’s gonna help you for the Grandaddy but this seems like a pretty fun game anyway.

You need to feel captain like pressure. We’re going to find a boat and put you on it, and then maybe fire golf balls at it and try and sink your ship. Not sure how that’s gonna help you for the Grandaddy but this seems like a pretty fun game anyway.
No paddle, either.

I bet this floor is super clean

82cd60fe05fd0c28ec327309606ed39b.jpg

The only defense for this, that I can think of, is getting stuck at the airport for a looooong time. When delta had their issue I was stuck at the San Francisco airport overnight. I may have slept on the floor.

Evening THP. Hope you all are doing well!

UNC Tar Heels Basketball Coach Roy Williams was at Carolina Beach this morning getting some famous Britt's Donuts!

Attachments

• IMG_9661.JPG
    IMG_9661.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
UNC Tar Heels Basketball Coach Roy Williams was at Carolina Beach this morning getting some famous Britt's Donuts!

I like the Wolfpack t-shirt. Looks like Roy is a nice guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another day another record high.

I don't feel like searching for the thread using Tapatalk, so I'm just going to put it here:

I have been absolutley murdering the ball with my Apex UT 2 iron.

First time around this evening I hit my driver and got into the bunker at the end of the fairway on a dog leg par 5. Second time around my friend and I were trying different plans of attack, and I put my 2i just left if the same bunker.

I don't feel like searching for the thread using Tapatalk, so I'm just going to put it here:

I have been absolutley murdering the ball with my Apex UT 2 iron.

First time around this evening I hit my driver and got into the bunker at the end of the fairway on a dog leg par 5. Second time around my friend and I were trying different plans of attack, and I put my 2i just left if the same bunker.

Here you go

Callaway X Forged Utility Iron
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...om/forum/showthread.php?t=100411&share_type=t

At airport and finally heading home after an 11 day trip.

Hopefully the pre-check line is quick, there’s no bare feet, and the flight is on time. That would be the @JB trifecta.

Hopefully the pre-check line is quick, there’s no bare feet, and the flight is on time. That would be the @JB trifecta.

Hahaha. You know me so well tomcat.

Two out of theee? Delayed. Maintenance. Concerned for cancellation and missing connector.

Two out of theee? Delayed. Maintenance. Concerned for cancellation and missing connector.

Good morning Josh, this all seems vaguely familiar. I hope you get to your own bed this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back