The Official Banter Away Thread

I have always been the type of person to never get too excited about something so I don't get let down. I broke that rule recently and I'm definitely paying the price now. This week has not been super kind to me, but that's alright, first world problems so I'm remaining positive.
We are right around the corner. We can break stuff together if you like. I am ready!

Could be kinda fun. Or could be a total pain.. lol.
We’re going to do it. It will be filmed the day offers are due on our house so it will already be spotless. My wife and I also both work that day so it’s basically free money. We’re staying in a hotel for a few days leading up to it already while showings go on for our house

We’re going to do it. It will be filmed the day offers are due on our house so it will already be spotless. My wife and I also both work that day so it’s basically free money. We’re staying in a hotel for a few days leading up to it already while showings go on for our house
That tidbit of your house is up for sale makes this make so much more sense now lol. I was thinking they were making you look like you moved out when you hadn't

That tidbit of your house is up for sale makes this make so much more sense now lol. I was thinking they were making you look like you moved out when you hadn't
Oh no haha. We are selling our house and our agents client are the buyers. They already found a house but need a third one for the show

Oh no haha. We are selling our house and our agents client are the buyers. They already found a house but need a third one for the show
Yea I knew someone that they were the couple on house hunters....already lived in their current house, but they made them MOVE OUT, shoot the show, and then they could move back in. Wild. Hopefully they say nice stuff about your house!

Yea I knew someone that they were the couple on house hunters....already lived in their current house, but they made them MOVE OUT, shoot the show, and then they could move back in. Wild. Hopefully they say nice stuff about your house!
Wait, you're saying that show is staged?!?!

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

Is it a stay at home dad and kindergarten teacher mom looking in the $5 mil price range?

Wait, you're saying that show is staged?!?!

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

Is it a stay at home dad and kindergarten teacher mom looking in the $5 mil price range?
I believe the wife is a butterfly catcher and the husband is the club champion at his country club

Lets see if a set of headphones keeps me from nodding off at work today!

That or I should just go to the quiet room and have a nap lol.

When did mail carriers stop wearing uniforms? Have I missed something.

Star Wars is the first movie I remember watching at the theater. I was born in '80 though, so must have been Return of the Jedi?
My first drive-in movie was Empire Strikes Back in St. Pete in 1980. Maybe it was '81.
I remember going with a bunch of kids in my Aunt's neighbors hood & Parents.
There was like 20 of us in cars, Jeeps, pickup trucks. There were photos I saw in my teens to confirm my memory of this part.
It's one of my earliest memories that I can still really recall; but there still is some fuzziness.

Probably need more time seem rusty 🤣
So very rusty.. lol. I have not been at the table in at least a year..

Star Wars is the first movie I remember watching at the theater. I was born in '80 though, so must have been Return of the Jedi?
It was the first movie I saw in theater too. Born in '73, my Dad had seen it during original release then took me next year or so when it re-released.

When did mail carriers stop wearing uniforms? Have I missed something.
They could be contractors and not regular W2 employees, which would save on not having to provide benefits such as healthcare, retirement, pension, and uniform apparently.

lmao nah I refuse to go to bed with conflict.

Also, she doesn't take me that seriously fortunately

Reminds me of something my Mom and StepDad went through. She tried to make him sleep on the couch and that just wasn't going to happen. He told her that he was paying for the house, which meant that he was paying for the bedroom, and that he had paid for the bed! In which he was going to sleep! She was welcome to it, but if she wasn't comfortable with that she could sleep any place she pleased! My Mom wound up sleeping on the couch.

My StepDad was my kinda guy!

Back