The Official Banter Away Thread

I am absolutely exhausted and not going to be able to move tomorrow. It's crazy how wiped out a person gets when they don't do physical work too often.

I hear that! Some years ago, my buddy had to move, and do it himself, and also build a bunch of kennels for his German Shorthair Pointers. He had to, basically, do it alone so he hired me to help. I started out in rotten shape, and wound up in the best shape I've been in for quite a while! It was all that hard, physical labor! There's something to be said for it!

Reactions: KEV
Today I hit golf balls at the range in a snow flurry. Yup. Why? I would answer with..... why not?

“Ho
Today I hit golf balls at the range in a snow flurry. Yup. Why? I would answer with..... why not?
“How were the conditions?”

“Flurry bad”

If it's open, I'd be there too.

If there was an option to i would have liked that post twice. Its like when people say “you played today”

Any courses still open out your way?

Yes mine and there are some others. Pretty sure Terry Hills in Batavia is open when playable and some others. Temporary greens and walking at my course. But if there is no snow on the ground and its at least in the thirties couple guys from my group and i still play. Same guys you can always count on to show regardless of what the weather report is or if it is or might rain. They dont send a text and bail. We show up we give it a shot worse comes to worse we dont finish and go to breakfast. I can tell you would be a guy who would show up and give it a shot lol.

2021 on THP officially begins tomorrow. What a great ride to 7 million at the end of the year and a whole lot of fun kicks off this year.

Yes mine and there are some others. Pretty sure Terry Hills in Batavia is open when playable and some others. Temporary greens and walking at my course. But if there is no snow on the ground and its at least in the thirties couple guys from my group and i still play. Same guys you can always count on to show regardless of what the weather report is or if it is or might rain. They dont send a text and bail. We show up we give it a shot worse comes to worse we dont finish and go to breakfast. I can tell you would be a guy who would show up and give it a shot lol.

Hell yeah. Terry Hills is fun. Played Stafford CC last year when we got hit with thunderstorms in 40 degree temps. Half the league bailed. My 4some stayed and played on once the storms past. We had to put through streams and had a "2 putt through water" policy for the rest of the round but we kept going. :D

2021 on THP officially begins tomorrow. What a great ride to 7 million at the end of the year and a whole lot of fun kicks off this year.

Great push by the community! Now on to 8 million but since I know you have a bunch of fun things up your sleeve that will cause a whole lot of activity! :)

Hell yeah. Terry Hills is fun. Played Stafford CC last year when we got hit with thunderstorms in 40 degree temps. Half the league bailed. My 4some stayed and played on once the storms past. We had to put through streams and had a "2 putt through water" policy for the rest of the round but we kept
Hell yeah. Terry Hills is fun. Played Stafford CC last year when we got hit with thunderstorms in 40 degree temps. Half the league bailed. My 4some stayed and played on once the storms past. We had to put through streams and had a "2 putt through water" policy for the rest of the round but we kept going. :D
I havent forgotten i owe you and BigDil a round and dinner at my course ( Tan Tara in Pendleton) . Hopefully things get better in 2020 and we can do it. I have a feeling that will be a pretty good time.

I havent forgotten i owe you and BigDil a round and dinner at my course ( Tan Tara in Pendleton) . Hopefully things get better in 2020 and we can do it. I have a feeling that will be a pretty good time.

Just gotta get @BigDill up north! :D

Just gotta get @BigDill up north! :D
I am going to have to make this work somehow. If only traveling would cooperate.

Back