The Official Banter Away Thread

You would think they needed to pay people to stay here with our weather.
Apparently they’re going to… $250/person due to the surplus!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Having a beer and putting together a spreadsheet to determine where we’re going to live for the rest of our lives.

View attachment 9073600
I’ve been working on the same thing… more of a negotiation… and I’m not winning. For some reason a warm climate and close to her fam doesn’t equate.

Well if you move to the KC area we can always get a round in. You can count that as a pro or a con depending how you want to look at it.
We loved our four years in Kansas City! I’m not sure if it will make the final cut, but for now it’s on the list.
I’ve been working on the same thing… more of a negotiation… and I’m not winning. For some reason a warm climate and close to her fam doesn’t equate.
We are having similar discussions 😬 and I lost out on all warmer states except the Carolinas and Arizona

We loved our four years in Kansas City! I’m not sure if it will make the final cut, but for now it’s on the list.

We are having similar discussions 😬 and I lost out on all warmer states except the Carolinas and Arizona
I hear Wilmywood is nice!

I hear Wilmywood is nice!
We plan to be down in Ocean Isle a few times a year, but our NC search would be focused on Wake Forest, Duke, and UNC, although the latter two are very unlikely.

Oh I get it. It doesn't make the cut for me, but family is here and until the kids are older (or one of us gets a dream job offer) we aren't moving.

When will my course open? 😢

Oh I get it. It doesn't make the cut for me, but family is here and until the kids are older (or one of us gets a dream job offer) we aren't moving.

Didn't realize you were in KC! Whereabouts?

Didn't realize you were in KC! Whereabouts?
Out in Olathe but I play all over town. Willing to drive for a round if you want to play some time.

Out in Olathe but I play all over town. Willing to drive for a round if you want to play some time.
There's a FedEx hub there, I know because the package I've been tracking has been hanging out there since Wednesday.

There's a FedEx hub there, I know because the package I've been tracking has been hanging out there since Wednesday.
:banghead::banghead::banghead: I'm sorry to hear that. My niece works there so that may be the problem. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh nice! I am in Mission area, I have a membership at Stone Canyon, so play 99% of my rounds there, but would happily meet up somewhere in Kansas for a round.

I project it will be alot of this

Hell that's me now

If I was putting on a green that heavily punched, I might react the same way!

Its a Meme , if your offended that is your problem.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
We have a zero politics policy on THP.
It doesnt matter the party, the joke or anything else.

Tons of great fun going on on the forum, but we kindly ask to keep this a political free zone. Thank you.

We have a zero politics policy on THP.
It doesnt matter the party, the joke or anything else.

Tons of great fun going on on the forum, but we kindly ask to keep this a political free zone. Thank you.
Understood I will delete it. àpologies to whom I offended.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

well that was fun, I'm sure no more big announcements today.

There's a rumor that there's a pretty solid golf group out in Arizona............🤷‍♂️

I have a tee time at my home course for Sunday and I’m all paid up for league dues and match play this year. Let’s goooooo!!!!

Back