The Official Banter Away Thread

We were on the course before 6:30 this morning, awesome day! #pushcartmafia

050523.JPG

Fellas, just a quick reminder that Mother’s Day is quickly approaching! If your wife/mother/etc. asks for a watch this holiday, just politely remind her that there is a clock on the stove! Follow me for more marriage advice.

Lost my voice, but found Doritos and Twizzlers.

Fellas, just a quick reminder that Mother’s Day is quickly approaching! If your wife/mother/etc. asks for a watch this holiday, just politely remind her that there is a clock on the stove! Follow me for more marriage advice.
I’m surprised you even have kids because of this advice. 🤣

Finished packing my bag for the first round of the year tomorrow.
  • Callaway CS X "G-balls" ✅
  • Morgan Cup Hackers tees ✅
  • THP Limited edition beanie ✅
  • THP Member's contest prize club ✅
Yeah, I think I'm good to go. I freaking love this place :love: I feel so different going out compared to last year, or any other year for that matter. I'll do my best in the Live round -thread too.

I’m doing the 5-Boro bike tour (40 miles) this Sunday, I feel like I’m making an awful decision having never biked more than 10 miles before ha

I’m freaking starving and going to put a hurting on some dinner tonight!!!

This movie defines the Cold War more so than anything else as a child growing up in the 80s

A588C317-E520-4833-AFF9-E9FC8891B5FE.jpeg

Trouble is nobody serves them.out here and I can't make them.like my mom did.
We've only got one place in town that serves them, and they're good (they call them chilaquiles, but they're really migas). One other place tries, but poorly.

IMG_9517.jpegDamned deer 😠

Happy Saturday THP!!

ONE MORE tournament for the season! Boys state championship coming in hot!

Back