The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stupid smoke detector us beeping because of a life battery. Kept me up all night. And if course there are no 9v batteries in the house.....

Sucks not to be able to sleep in a bit when you don't have to work.
Ours did that at like 2:30 in the morning. Our whole house is connected, so that means they all beeped. Scary thing was, I just replaced my gas stove the night before so I started worrying about the gas connection.
not really a rant but had my 1st colonoscopy earlier this week, the procedure itself I don't recall a thing, I slept thru it <insert joyous music here>. But the stuff you have to drink copious amounts of the day before I can do without (yuk). Chased each mouthful with a blue poweraide to help, I couldn't take in that much beer in those short time frames. Holy Crap Batman!
That stuff was horrible. They lied to me when they said it tasted like flat Sprite. I call BS!!

not really a rant but had my 1st colonoscopy earlier this week, the procedure itself I don't recall a thing, I slept thru it <insert joyous music here>. But the stuff you have to drink copious amounts of the day before I can do without (yuk). Chased each mouthful with a blue poweraide to help, I couldn't take in that much beer in those short time frames. Holy Crap Batman!

That stuff was horrible. They lied to me when they said it tasted like flat Sprite. I call BS!!
I used liquid flavoring drops that people use to flavor their water. 3-4 drops of mango per glass masked the taste fairly well.

Ok, just found out that we won't know until next year where our daughter will be relocating to. This is in the rant thread because I was going to determine my allegiance in the Regional Rivalry based on her location. Now I'm going to have to read through each of those threads. The few times I peeked in the "stuff" was flowing hot and heavy. Guess it's time to put on the chest waders and the clothespin and start slogging.

People that won't talk to each other is my rant. In this case Physicians if you have a problem then talk to each other don't put me in the middle. I'm not a physician and only have so much say with independent contractors.

Shots of organic apple cider vinegar mixed with tart cherry juice.

Good call. May even want to try some activated charcoal too. I use both on occasion and they definitely work, for me at least.

My stupid smoke detector us beeping because of a life battery. Kept me up all night. And if course there are no 9v batteries in the house.....

Sucks not to be able to sleep in a bit when you don't have to work.
Happened to us about two months ago, guess who got to make a 4:30 am run to Walmart for 9 volt batteries...This guy :D

Doesnt sound fun. Do something fun this weekend to take your mind off it

Need to do something. Thought I had this position in Florida locked up. Haven't heard anything back from the recruiter.

Eff the tax man!!!!! Why do I even bother working let alone two jobs?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After spending 8 hours packaging and labeling Albatross Club coins yesterday, and then being up most of the night with Ellie due to a bad thunderstorm I decided to make today a couch day.

Of course it's storming outside again, and this is what I get to watch...thanks DirecTV.

5070434e78de907939ce89a7f94002d4.jpg

After spending 8 hours packaging and labeling Albatross Club coins yesterday, and then being up most of the night with Ellie due to a bad thunderstorm I decided to make today a couch day.

Of course it's storming outside again, and this is what I get to watch...thanks DirecTV.

just figures right

Another tax year, and year of owing the Feds. At least my state refund more than counters what I owe but ... I thought with the addition of kiddo, we'd never owe again but I thought wrong.

I just found out yesterday that my club had a simulator in the proshop all winter. They sent out an email but for some reason, it went to my spam folder so I never saw it. #*$&%^#^@&#

Getting ready to spend 6+ hours in the car today and my son tells me he's feeling nauseous.... oh boy.

Getting ready to spend 6+ hours in the car today and my son tells me he's feeling nauseous.... oh boy.
I think the word of the day for you is patience! Good luck, hope your son is feeling better soon!

Another tax year, and year of owing the Feds. At least my state refund more than counters what I owe but ... I thought with the addition of kiddo, we'd never owe again but I thought wrong.

I owe fed this year and it's more than my state refund by a new set of irons and a driver.

I owe fed this year and it's more than my state refund by a new set of irons and a driver.
Ouch! That sucks. I went through that two years ago.

Told the wife what we owed and she got onto me for us owing... as if it were my fault. I told her that if she amended her pay to take out a bit more than the less than 10% in taxes she has them drawing out now, we wouldn't owe.

I hate tax time.

I think the word of the day for you is patience! Good luck, hope your son is feeling better soon!

Thankfully crisis averted. Got my mother to take him for the day. It's going to mess up our schedule but that's better than the alternative!!!

I couldn't deal, the time I want to watch TV the most is in bad weather.

This new Tapatalk update...damn first option is report instead of "quote"...I hate it.

This new Tapatalk update...damn first option is report instead of "quote"...I hate it.

I went to quote this and almost reported it. I hate it too

The Official Rant of the Day

iOS...
9d4a555f254399ecf4c7a6a4967d83e3.jpg

Very interesting. Funny how they do it different for each. I guess there will be a lot of reporting and no quoting. The mods will be busy for a while. :)

Very interesting. Funny how they do it different for each. I guess there will be a lot of reporting and no quoting. The mods will be busy for a while. :)

You still have to confirm the report and type why it's being flagged but still I've done it like 20 times already

Ouch! That sucks. I went through that two years ago.

Told the wife what we owed and she got onto me for us owing... as if it were my fault. I told her that if she amended her pay to take out a bit more than the less than 10% in taxes she has them drawing out now, we wouldn't owe.

I hate tax time.

Is what it is kinda my own fault as I had been playing to get to even money at the end of the yr but forget we didn't have any big deductions last yr like we have had in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back