The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

Sent mine in up a tick from last week but still down overall. Need to really focus on the diet and portions, which of course are the bane of my of my weight loss journey.

I just sent mine in. Somehow I'm down a bit even though it seemed like I was on the see food diet...

If anyone is looking for a way to be able set things they like and lose weight, especially for those working out, check out a website called IIFYM (if it fits your macro). There is a calculator on there that provides your macros based in info you enter. Then you can use swole.me to help build a meal plan. My brother has been doing this for 6 weeks while working out 4-5 times a week. He has lost almost 20 lbs using this.

Sh!t just got real; gained over 6 pounds over the last 2.5 weeks... Was away for work, and went out to dinner 9 times and had 7 lunches that contained some very nice tasting (i.e. not particularly healthy) food. Had a wedding and a birthday party as well, and didn't go out for a run or the gym. Things need to change. Fast.

Mike did mine go through? I just had a pop up say no but this AM it said yes the mail was delivered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike did mine go through? I just had a pop up say no but this AM it said yes the mail was delivered

I'm in traffic but I'm 99% sure it did

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

Sent my toe pictures in a little bit ago.

Still missing quite a few weights, please try to send them in asap...thanks

A nasty cold held me back from my diet and exercise the past week but I'm back on track today.

Mike,
I've been on travel the past two weeks for work and had no access to a scale but will get back on track this week..

1st post updated.

LOTS of weights not turned in, quite a few people appear to have quit which is a shame.

We gained 1.4 lbs for the week, so lets bounce back this week

Sorry I did not get a weight in this week. Was out of town until Tuesday then got thrown nack into work mode. Will send in on Monday

Sorry I did not get a weight in this week. Was out of town until Tuesday then got thrown nack into work mode. Will send in on Monday

np dude missing 1 week is no biggy but I have some people that have missed 3-4 in a row...otherwise known as quitting

I have been stable since the start of this contest, I need to pick it up and start eating better.

It's time for me to get serious. If I worked out as much as I think about working out, id be down 15 pounds.

I know a lot of people were talking about DDP yoga. For those doing it, are you enjoying it and are you finding that you are losing weight and/or toning or is it just making you more flexible?

I got into a pretty deep depression with everything going on with Duke, and other crazy personal stuff going on and I completely let myself go. I took a good long look in the mirror tonight and I realized it's time to get out of this rut and back to a positive, healthy place. I can't keep eating my emotions I need to learn to deal with them straight on like an adult. So tomorrow is a new day and a new me.

Last edited:
I know a lot of people were talking about DDP yoga. For those doing it, are you enjoying it and are you finding that you are losing weight and/or toning or is it just making you more flexible?

I got into a pretty deep depression with everything going on with Duke, and other crazy personal stuff going on and I completely let myself go. I took a good long look in the mirror tonight and I realized it's time to get out of this rut and back to a positive, healthy place. I can't keep eating my emotions I need to learn to deal with them straight on like and adult. So tomorrow is a new day and a new me.
Been doing it off and on for a year. I no longer have any back pain, am way more flexible and has helped me lose weight. It's a great workout yet keeps it pretty low impact on your joints.

I got into a pretty deep depression with everything going on with Duke, and other crazy personal stuff going on and I completely let myself go. I took a good long look in the mirror tonight and I realized it's time to get out of this rut and back to a positive, healthy place. I can't keep eating my emotions I need to learn to deal with them straight on like an adult. So tomorrow is a new day and a new me.
I'll be starting it tomorrow. I am excited to get healthy again and being able to have a long happy life with my family.

I, like you, looked in the mirror and was so unhappy with what I saw and know it's time to make a change for good and not only be healthy but happy and comfortable in my own skin.

I started it and REALLY liked it, then got out of the habit of doing it.

From the very beginning, I was surprised how intense (heart rate) it could get; and how great I felt after doing it.

I need to get back to it.

Thanks, guys! I will be starting it tomorrow. I would like to also incorporate T25 with it which is what I was doing before I hit a rough patch. I was seeing some great results from T25 but I really want to add DDP yoga, or just start with the yoga. My body needs it.

This one ends Feb 9th, kinda wish we had one kicking off on 1/1. Looks like there could be quite the participation with what I'm seeing across the forum.

Maybe we could start another one that starts 1/1?
We need start a biggest gainer contest too :)
I am starting jan 1 trying to put 5 lean lbs on

Thanks, guys! I will be starting it tomorrow. I would like to also incorporate T25 with it which is what I was doing before I hit a rough patch. I was seeing some great results from T25 but I really want to add DDP yoga, or just start with the yoga. My body needs it.
Yoga is kind of a broad term for what DDP yoga is. Yes it incorporates yoga but make no mistake it's a workout and will get your heart rate going. Honestly, the only difference between T25 and DDP yoga, is the impact on your joints. There are a few different workouts with the DDP yoga as well as a workout plan. I purchased the program so I have the materials somewhere (not sure where they are after the move).

Weigh in day, good luck everyone

Back