The Official THP Teaser Thread

My high school baseball number was 10. Just sayin

Driving testing. Yes, please!

Spoilers are a killer for me....can't help but click on them all. Can't wait to see what some lucky THPers are going to be testing!

Driver testing I've never tested drivers! This will be fun !

I like fun

May have to call in to work for this goodness

Looking forward to some driver testing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to hearing more. Such a tease, and yes I clicked the spoilers hahaha

I wish our season wasn't (for the most part) over.

Those were actually some quality spoilers! :D

I wish our season wasn't (for the most part) over.

This.

I am changing my driver out next season and would love to test some but would be limited.

My father-in-law did say he wants to go to southern Utah and golf this winter...it could work!

Quality spoilers but will admit on clicking all 3. Driver testing is awesome as I am looking for a new big stick to get in tune with this winter

This.

I am changing my driver out next season and would love to test some but would be limited.

My father-in-law did say he wants to go to southern Utah and golf this winter...it could work!
Meet ya there

Absolutely!

I've never been part of a forum that just keeps you locked on like THP does. Seriously... This place is addicting!

Love this thread. Tomorrow though, I'll be driving for 6 to 6 1/2 hours going home. But, it just means that there will be fun waiting for me when I get home and log in.

If you don't like fun on THP you are in the wrong place. Driver testing sounds amazing!!!!!! And I never not click on JB's spoilers, you just never know whats hiding.

If you don't like fun on THP you are in the wrong place. Driver testing sounds amazing!!!!!! And I never not click on JB's spoilers, you just never know whats hiding.

Spoiler
Usually a major tease

Spoiler
Did you really click both of these?

It is Tuesday so let's do this!

Looking forward to a fun day on the best site on the web!

AKA my internet home.

People are up, people are exited, people want more!

No doubt today is going to be one hell of a day!

Now that I'm up , what is all the fuss about today ?

Back