The Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

White bread
JIF chunky PB
No jelly or jam. Honey sometimes, sliced up banana if available or just PB and bread.

Double decker.
Three pieces of white bread. Just regular white
Peter Pan creamy on the outside pieces.
Welch’s grape jelly on both sides of the middle pieces.
Assemble and cut on the diagonal.
Not much nutritional value but delicious.

Chunky PB with Grape Sugar Free Jelly on a Tumaro's Carbwise Premium White Wrap - Just outstanding.

Yes.

It used to be my lunch when I was in the office a lot of the time. PB&J and some carrots. Gave me plenty of energy to do my afternoon walk and held me over until supper.

How do I? Strawberry only (my moms own homemade recipe) and peanut butter only, preferably JIF creamy because my wife won't allow anything else in the house.

Any bread is fine, but I usually stick with a potato bread, however, rye bread can be severely underrated. :oops:

Soft White Bread, Creamy PB and Grape Jelly. One of my favorites

whole grain wheat bread, crunchy peanut butter, and no jelly

I like to mix it up, but when you say "Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich" this is what pops into my head -

Wonder bread
Peter Pan (creamy)
Welch's concord grape jelly

Bread, chunky peanut butter, strawberry jelly.

I don't.

Peanut butter and honey is more my thing.

White bread* - no crust - smooth PB - strawberry jelly - glass of milk - yummy yummy in my tummy

Last edited:
Love a good Ole pb&j. Bread doesn't really matter sometimes I will toast and sometimes not. Jif creamy peanut butter with strawberry preserves

Toasted bread
Chunky peanut butter
Blackberry jelly
Large glass of whole milk 👍🏻
my dude! love the toDted bread upgrade Nd black berry jam is legit chest code...

I pb&j for my lunch at work most days.
Bread - Sara Lee Butterbread or White wheat
PB - right now it's Reese's smooth peanut butter.
Jelly - It's huckleberry jam.

I don't like the value jars of PB I get from Costco. It's good PB but the jar is too deep and I don't want peanut butter on my hand when I get it out.
Jam is huckleberry. Or Elderberry. Or seedless black raspberry. Or blueberry. There's a place I get it from. I have to drive for a bit. I buy several different jars. It's worth it.

I don't really care for the standard version, because sliced bread is awful if it's not toasted. Best way to enjoy it is via a deep fried uncrustable.

pb&j spread on a Ritz cracker, or even a saltine is quite good as well
Completely different conversation but absolutley PB&J on a ritz cracker is awesome. This thread is interesting though there are some good pb&j ideas I have never thought of on here.

I don't really care for the standard version, because sliced bread is awful if it's not toasted. Best way to enjoy it is via a deep fried uncrustable.
Deep fried pb&j??? ......

Kraft peanut butter on King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.

JIF (original recipe) the smooth stuff
Strawberry jam/jelly/preserves

OR (preferably)

Strawberry-Rhubarb jam/preserves
on soft white bread (think Wonder Bread)

I agree with Mark, only Americans eat this bizarre combination. I tried it once and had to throw it away, it was just wrong! :D
Baked beans for breakfast

Everyday PB&J
Whatever bread is in the house, creamy natural JIF, raspberry preserves and Jay's potato chips in the sandwich

Upscale
Toasted thick sourdough; creamy natural JIF and bacon jam

Back