A year ago, we were told we would lose our beautiful Bonnie

bonnie.jpg

Gone but not forgotten, this image shows her slighty quizzical look. Life could be a bit of a mystery to her.

The beasts.....

Niles named after the character in Frasier and Lemmy named after....well, Lemmy :rockon:Niles.JPGLemmy.JPG

My baby girl, Chiweenie. To me she looks (and acts) like a Chihuahua but is 6” longer. Rosie is her name. Other than bad gas, she is perfect in very way. But about a dozen times a day I have to look at her and say “Rosie!, that’s not very lady like!”

DCCA36B7-2333-46B3-B614-9E8539B13AFC.jpeg

Just bought an extra months worth of food for my pack just in case.

My rescue dog Tigger, 58lb lapdog
F18CFA0E-8244-465B-B9AC-15B93BB5B09F.jpeg

Apparently it's nap time for Dash
1584457455008.png

Wife says we're going to go look at a puppy sometime soon.

I just did the same thing for Arrow since he is on Rx food. Chewy said they are delayed about 5-8 days, so I am hoping we can still get it.

Just ordered a big bag of Rx food for our pup and it came in normal time. My main concern is if the vets start working reduced hours how long the next bag will take.

Just ordered a big bag of Rx food for our pup and it came in normal time. My main concern is if the vets start working reduced hours how long the next bag will take.
We went & grabbed an extra bag of dog food this last weekend, just in case.

We went & grabbed an extra bag of dog food this last weekend, just in case.
I hope you mean in case the dog runs out of food and not because of the pandemic 😳

I hope you mean in case the dog runs out of food and not because of the pandemic 😳

Yes, for the dog. But I have eaten milk bone dog biscuits during a survival class I took back in college.🐶 So I guess in the even of the apocalypse I wouldn't starve.

Yes, for the dog. But I have eaten milk bone dog biscuits during a survival class I took back in college.🐶 So I guess in the even of the apocalypse I wouldn't starve.

We’ve got plenty of fish, squirrel, rabbit, & deer. The dog food will go bad before I’d ever have to go that route

Our 14yo chihuahua had 2 more teeth pulled during his dental today.

He's down to 10 left.

Arrow had 12 pulled last year. The vet said it's super common in that type of breed, and they don't even notice they are gone. For us, Arrow played with his toys even more after they were pulled.

Arrow had 12 pulled last year. The vet said it's super common in that type of breed, and they don't even notice they are gone. For us, Arrow played with his toys even more after they were pulled.
Poor guy used to have a nice set of teeth. Now he looks like the meth heads around here.

AFB7AC9B-704B-4256-8E22-CD91AE7033A8.jpegI think she is tired of us all being at home every day

My siberian husky went nuts last night around midnight because of an animal on the other side of the fence. I think it was a deer but all I could see were its eyes with the flashlight. More excitement than I was looking for that late!

Back