The Playoffs: 2019 THP Fantasy Football

Almost there. Getting nervous. 2 points back, 2 quarters to go...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congrats, man!! 2/2 getting to the playoffs but just can’t get it done when I make it there. Good luck in the Ship!
I was worried after Lamar started off crazy. Luckily I was able to counter some of those points with Ingram & Andrews. First time heading to the final week! You had a great year & I was definitely concerned heading into this week.

Whats the tie-breaker if there is a tied score in the playoffs? Has this happened in the past?

Whelp I'm out, was better than last year but poor gm-ing this week swapping out wrs.. stupid call, should've gone with my gut

Good luck to all the finalists!

Whats the tie-breaker if there is a tied score in the playoffs? Has this happened in the past?
Wow that's be crazy if there's one.. maybe total points for? No idea tho

Superbowl! I doubt my team will win but I'm happy to have made it this far.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Almost there. Getting nervous. 2 points back, 2 quarters to go...
This is why I don't watch MNF when my fantasy team is involved. It would've driven me nuts. I am stunned he didn't catch a pass in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Superbowl! I doubt my team will win but I'm happy to have made it this far.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think @PatsFan has hacked my phone and is watching me on the forward facing camera to try to get an advantage.. Pulling out all the stops! ? In all seriousness, best of luck!!! I'm grateful to be in my first THP fantasy final as well.

This is why I don't watch MNF when my fantasy team is involved. It would've driven me nuts. I am stunned he didn't catch a pass in the 2nd half.
Great win. Good luck in the final!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It happened last year to me in finals here, JB and GolferGal kind enough to pay both. Actually I think 2 THP leagues had a tie in finals, crazy finish last year. Not sure rules this year, it might have changed.

League 2 comes down to a Patriots fan versus a 49ers fan.. Going to be fun! Screenshot_20191217-094804_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191217-094916_Chrome.jpg

Sure would've been nice to have Chris Godwin available this weekend.

Sure would've been nice to have Chris Godwin available this weekend.
I lost Ridley and have to go with Conway :sick:
Should be close this week. Good luck

Please tell me Dak is going to play this weekend!!! Would be hard not to see him start based on their current playoff situation.

Hey @obedt - we face off in a consolation game. Have a little fun? Lowest score wins. Can’t do any waiver wire additions and everyone in the lineup must be active for the game. You can decide the wager if interested!
@obedt didn’t get the memo, or just wanted to trounce me.
0B7C9FC9-9113-445A-82AC-AF8578082D1E.png

Please tell me Dak is going to play this weekend!!! Would be hard not to see him start based on their current playoff situation.

Don’t worry Dak is playing, must win smash spot for him too. Good luck!

Finals League 1.

BD5FD271-6BE9-4EF5-B1D5-5AB740487C8E.pngF81C0011-F0E3-46A7-8CAE-C337443D031C.pngDAB608C4-BCFE-40E3-A525-FFA87B3E6F9D.png

In the Championship for my work league - opponent was asking me about changing the payout structure to either splitting or a more equitable breakout. Thoughts? I’ve never split before nor entertained the idea of it.

I somehow squeaked out a win last week without my good luck charm DJ Chark. I don't think I'll win this week if I'm without Dalvin Cook.. And why are there not more status updates on these players!!

In the Championship for my work league - opponent was asking me about changing the payout structure to either splitting or a more equitable breakout. Thoughts? I’ve never split before nor entertained the idea of it.

Very common, I'd like to see both team lineups. He's probably hurting with injuries and you're stacked. :D

Are you Landry?

Nevermind, I see that you are now.

Last edited:
His QB, 2 WR's, and TE against real tough D this week. I see why he's looking to hedge.

Good luck!

And.. Just like that it sounds like Dalvin Cook is out. Can I have @PatsFan investigated for wrongdoing? ???

My roommate and the guy he is playing did that this year. Agreed to split the pot but loser has to buy a 12pack. $400 to each of them. Good money. Think it was like 500/300.

I lost Ridley and have to go with Conway :sick:
Should be close this week. Good luck
Lots of green checkmarks in my column, but too many red Qs to go with them.

Good luck!

I hate Saturday games.

Back