LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Project X Experience with Mizuno

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Live Update thread for the 2021 Project X Experience with Mizuno is here.

A couple of months ago we held a contest where the lucky winner was given an all expenses paid trip to GA and while there he will visit the Mizuno Production Facility in Braselton, GA get fit for a new custom Project X driver shaft and play golf at the beautiful Chateau Elan. Today that event kicks off.

You will be able to follow along with the entire THP Experience live below. Questions will get answered in the ask us anything portion of the week, golf will be played and everybody will have a front row seat. This lucky THP forum member is about to have a few memorable days and the updates will be coming fast and...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• Untitled-31-1024x692.jpg
    Untitled-31-1024x692.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 408
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Admin
Just met up with the @thewilderside upon his arrival and we will kick this thread off.
Dinner is in an hour at Versailles which by menu looks AMAZING!

Enjoy the dinner!

• Admin
I can guarantee some good food and drink pictures as we settle into shaft breakdown discussion with @+7 KPTT this evening.

Bon Appetit! And Bon Golf!

Live Thread. It’s official now

Excited! Food Pictures are always awesome.

Go time!!

I can guarantee some good food and drink pictures as we settle into shaft breakdown discussion with @+7 KPTT this evening.
Giving the people what they want!

Got shaft questions?
Want to know about the latest line from Project X?
Ask away and I know @thewilderside has a bunch from people already too.

Cant wait to see food and drink pics from that menu they all look amazing!

Got shaft questions?
Want to know about the latest line from Project X?
Ask away and I know @thewilderside has a bunch from people already too.

Does the company see any direct correlation between specific irons shafts during fittings for players that fit into the HRZDUS or Even Flow lines? Would someone who ended up with Even flow black be more likely to fit into Project X IO?

From all the THP events I’ve followed and one I attended I will be disappointed if someone doesn’t order nachos 😀

Back