The Recap: 2018 THP Championship

The recap video is incredible! Always nice to be able to put some faces to user names of people I have not met before.

Fantastic video and did Jeremy really forget what his user name was for a second there? :D

I think at this point he's confused on whether he's So-illhacker or Big Soil.

It's definitely Big Soil.

He knows it’s Big Soil. He’s just protesting for show.

That was a fantastic video! Great fun to see the recap like that

Quick explanation...I was told to repeat the question, pause, and then answer the question so he could cut it together easier later on...I guess I paused a little too long. LOL!

937a2b8b273413406c2b1cdc3cebd982.png

We’ll see who wins, name change could be coming soon. I’m grappling at the moment...haha! Love this buddy!

Love the recap video too! So well done and a ton of fun to watch, I’m sure it will get watched MULTIPLE times by me and many of the other participants.

All good talent reflects to the director. Smart move So-ill.

Really well done video!

Awesome video!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

That was pretty awesome

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cool video. Very entertaining.

Great video, enjoyed seeing pictures and videos of all the players along with interviews too. Everyone had a great time!!

Wow ! That was great! Looks like a lot of fun with great guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, that's "**** stirrer". I never rarely aim to start it, but always love to stir it!

Lol. Contrary to the popular, I'm generally just trying to be nice. Sometimes I type stupid stuff that I think is funny that isn't read as such. Sometimes I'm a little over emphatic about making a point.

But I'm always honest. As it seems you are, which I appreciate.

Great video, looked like a great time. I really look forward to being able to join everyone for a THP event one day.

Fantastic video JB. Cool to hear about new members at this event. Cool little snippet of the players. THP is going strong.

Awesome video JB, another great addition to the event. Hope to see more of these in future events, brings the entire THP community even closer together by putting a face/voice to a username. Event was fun follow...thanks again for the innovation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great idea and enjoyed that video. Well done

Watched this yesterday between calls......very cool addition to the event! There are some “personalities” on the video..... looks like everyone had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see the video recap of an event again. Good work.

Great recap...it looked hawt out there!

Killer recap video! Love it!

Just finally saw this! What a great video. Brings back memories of the events ive played in the past and the memories and friendships that they have made. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Great vid, nice to put some faces to forum names. Another top notch THP event.

Wow how did I miss this?! That video was awesome!!!!!

My wife wants us all to clean up for Mother’s Day. I just found this bag in my closet and it had 1 dozen THP championship balls in it. Score.

Attachments

• EA55BE11-432B-4C9B-AE82-0A9339AB71AE.jpeg
    EA55BE11-432B-4C9B-AE82-0A9339AB71AE.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 3940725B-6617-48C2-8642-541C3076A748.jpeg
    3940725B-6617-48C2-8642-541C3076A748.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 19
My wife wants us all to clean up for Mother’s Day. I just found this bag in my closet and it had 1 dozen THP championship balls in it. Score.
Nice find! Enjoy them and hope they last!

I think I have one more of my CSx balls. I might have played 1 sleeve of the CS balls, but I think I gave most of them away.

My son had found one of those balls I had been keeping and claimed it for himself a couple weeks ago. It was a fun reminder when he stole it from me :ROFLMAO:.

Back