The results from my first tournament back on TOUR!!

I will be going for back-to-back this Saturday!

Congrats man, that's great. The AmTour was at Pipestone (Dayton OH) Sunday, looked like they had a good turn out.

We had about 30 in the last one. Next one is looking to bad already. Still have about 24 hrs left to commit.

Awesome!!! Congrats!!! Knock 'em stiff at the next one.

Alex

Thanks buddy! I have every intention on it. The guy behind me in points is playing too so Im going to have to play a decent game. I got it though.

Geared up and ready for the tournament on Saturday. Sure wish I had a wood or rescue to put in the bag for this one. Ill manage with what I got. Thanks to all the THP members for the good lucks and support! People like you make what I do so much more enjoyable. Thanks to JB and GG for giving us the opprotunity to have a wonderful forum like this one. It DOESNT get any better!

Geared up and ready for the tournament on Saturday. Sure wish I had a wood or rescue to put in the bag for this one. Ill manage with what I got. Thanks to all the THP members for the good lucks and support! People like you make what I do so much more enjoyable. Thanks to JB and GG for giving us the opprotunity to have a wonderful forum like this one. It DOESNT get any better!

Excited to hear how it goes for you! Put up a good number and win it! Good luck bud!

Excited to hear how it goes for you! Put up a good number and win it! Good luck bud!

Thanks buddy! Ill try to bring it home.

Back