I could see where they could get the 'a' mistaken for a 'u' and mess it up. Especially when using it in a sentence to describe their golf games.
Wow the reaching for content and responses is real...wouldn't you say so @Davidhibler

No my mustache is real. He tries to rip it off and I won’t be allowed at a THP experience ever again. 🤣🤣
Because we all know your not up to a bet on shaving half off.

Glad to see this thread resembles the conversations I have with some of my clients.

Talking to a...

speaking of which I am late to a meeting.

Glad to see this thread resembles the conversations I have with some of my clients.

Talking to a...

That looks a lot like Cobblepot on the first tee about to face my captain and I.

We fully back our Captain. Stricter was pretty quiet leading up to the Ryder Cup…
…looked what happened there?
Stricter? The subliminal doesn’t lie.

Talking to a...

That’s like a I know you are what am I comeback. 🤣🤣🤣

That looks a lot like Cobblepot on the first tee about to face my captain and I.
I knew throwing that one was going to open up yet another tangent.

I knew throwing that one was going to open up yet another tangent.
Im still waiting for your fearful, shy, quiet, mostly mute captain to throw a jab or two at his lifelong rival.

Last I heard @e1iterate was requesting they do a spa treatment. Can you confirm?

Last I heard @e1iterate was requesting they do a spa treatment. Can you confirm?
Absolutely he is. He wants us at our best and has requested a bonding sesh for mani/pedis as a way to look good and feel good.

I mean the alternative was following Team Jdax of "I dont care, just do your job".

Absolutely he is. He wants us at our best and has requested a bonding sesh for mani/pedis as a way to look good and feel good.

I mean the alternative was following Team Jdax of "I dont care, just do your job".
If @JDax shows up in a hoodie with the sleeves cut off, I'm going to lose my ****.

A live look at Team The Cat in the Hat going to a spa.

Who am I kidding? You know it will be some back room $5 rub & tug place off of Dickerson Pike in Nashville.

Back