The Rivalry with UST Mamiya

Im less concerned about those and what other strange "items" you have picked up or plan to. I mean its starting to get scary in here...And not the kind of scared I get from knowing that @Davidhibler has my number...But the kind you get when you see that dude in the corner of a theme park wearing a trench coat.

You don’t have to worry about trench coats. @billyh and myself only shop the Larry the Cable Guy collection at K-mart.

He has already scouted out the places to visit while in Nashville. Im a bit concerned. He likes to discuss it. His partner is a "shower". And I am stuck for a solid 15 holes with them.
Should be interesting.

Should be interesting.
That is probably the best term for it....I mean you could go with others such as horrifying, terrifying or my personal favorite...Cobbifying.

That is probably the best term for it....I mean you could go with others such as horrifying, terrifying or my personal favorite...Cobbifying.
Quick search on Cobbifying doesn’t return much other than asking if I was trying to search for Woobification.

Seems I would be more worried about that.
I’ll have the camera rolling from the hole behind you.

Quick search on Cobbifying doesn’t return much other than asking if I was trying to search for Woobification.

Seems I would be more worried about that.
I’ll have the camera rolling from the hole behind you.
It has many meanings. He's a multi-faceted kind of guy. A renaissance man of sorts.
One minute he can be explaining how to turn a golf trip into creating DJ Cobbler the 14th and the next he will explain why raccoon is the perfect appetizer. I mean truly a modern marvel and one that I look forward to even trying to compete against.

It has many meanings. He's a multi-faceted kind of guy. A renaissance man of sorts.
One minute he can be explaining how to turn a golf trip into creating DJ Cobbler the 14th and the next he will explain why raccoon is the perfect appetizer. I mean truly a modern marvel and one that I look forward to even trying to compete against.
Sounds more like a man of mystery to me.

A Willywood Man of Mystery.
I just booked a trip to see what WillyWood is all about. Maybe I will leave with a full head of hair.

Are you the blond dude with the mullet or the one with the lazy eye?
They both had mullets, but in this scenario, Maynard is Robert.

Thats from the lead in the water
I just doomed myself with that picture...but it sure is going to throw @ttucliffhanger off because my mullet will be much classier than that **** broom on his lip.

Team E is for Egg won’t be able to get into any of the nice restaurants I guess!
A12B812B-B7D8-4D2F-BB93-AC586E006B49.jpeg

Team E is for Egg won’t be able to get into any of the nice restaurants I guess!
E is for egg? Are you the ******* letter people? You tried D and then realized it was your own team.
I say go through the whole alphabet (you can sing it in your head to remember the letters) and keep those "zingers" coming.

And nice try on the photoshop, the real was made by your own captain @JDax after the last time we played.

22222.jpg

Back