Then all you need is one of those artisan or sacks parente putters/putting instruments and you'll be set.

Oh and vice balls
👀

Anyone playing a JDM club?

Then all you need is one of those artisan or sacks parente putters/putting instruments and you'll be set.

Oh and vice balls
👀
I mean. Vice balls are a given. Didn't think that'd need stated.

So who's team is more hipster?
Well Team Methodical has a guy from the Pacific NW playing JDM blades, wearing flannels, drinking high end Mezcal and the leader of this Mötley Crüe is taking his comrades out for facials and mimosas, SO..... you tell me?

Definitely won't be me showing up to the course every morning with my hand picked, free trade artisan coffee with latte art in a recycled carboard cup with no lid (ew plastic)

Team Premeditated uses paper straws!

I’d say keep your day job, but I think huffing on fumes has led to these dynamic takes.
Didn’t you know? Huffing fumes is part of being a hipster. 🤣🤣

Well Team Methodical has a guy from the Pacific NW playing JDM blades, wearing flannels, drinking high end Mezcal and the leader of this Mötley Crüe is taking his comrades out for facials and mimosas, SO..... you tell me?
You had me at flannel, go Team E1iterate!

The more I get to know @Someonescoat the more I like him. Then @JB comes in talking about huffing chemicals like he’s turned a wrench before, and that made me chuckle. We don’t do it on purpose, but at the same time we don’t try to avoid it. Consider it a perk of the job. I just wish they went back to the “good” brake cleaner.

The more I get to know @Someonescoat the more I like him. Then @JB comes in talking about huffing chemicals like he’s turned a wrench before, and that made me chuckle. We don’t do it on purpose, but at the same time we don’t try to avoid it. Consider it a perk of the job. I just wish they went back to the “good” brake cleaner.
It’s ok. We know you secretly want to be on team @e1iterate but you know now i think you guys are team 77.5%. 🤣🤣

Found some Jordan one lows. Is that hipster?

Back