Team OMG DID YOU KNOW LSU IS SUPER DUPER AND THEY PLAY FOOTBALL AND ****
vs.
Team OMG DID YOU KNOW THE CHIEFS DID STUFF AND WON THINGS THAT TIME AND I GOT APPAREL CHECK IT OUT I WEAR IT
One time I watched @e1iterate tear a Chiefs coaches polo off like this...

That is an absolute genius event, and I am stoked that UST Mamiya is a part of it. The trash talking and competitiveness will be at a 10 for this event, that’s for sure.

10 is an understatement.

I def want into this one since my Nemesis @e1iterate would be on the opposite team!!!

Ohh what a fun weekend this will be for whoever is selected and JB is actually going to play!!!!

I feel like I can do better here.. Something something club toss, ragey social Dax... Man...

Do.
We.
Behave.
You bringing us on Off Course?

I def want into this one since my Nemesis @e1iterate would be on the opposite team!!!

Ohh what a fun weekend this will be for whoever is selected and JB is actually going to play!!!!

Wait @e1iterate has a nemesis? No fair. I want a nemesis too!!!! :p:D:D:D

So the trash talking on day one is pretty good. I have no problem downing either so I’m a free agent and will support my Captain, whoever it is. But then again, I have a hard time reading so...

Bring it Ginger! I'm not scared of you.....and your + handicap.....and silky smooth swing....and booming ball flight.....and successful podcast....and....and....

Oh nevermind.....geesh. being your nemesis would get exhausting.

How cold is Nashville in January?

This is going to be a showdown for the ages. I freaking love this idea.

Bring it Ginger! I'm not scared of you.....and your + handicap.....and silky smooth swing....and booming ball flight.....and successful podcast....and....and....

Oh nevermind.....geesh. being your nemesis would get exhausting.

Rye and corn make some good liquor too. Between Coastal NC and Nashville there are plenty places to pick it up.

Back