The Road to Something Special - THP Shaft Up Trailer

Whoop! UST knows what's what about shafts and Danny and Lindsay are just great people. Very excited to see how this event shapes up in 2017.

Really good video. I'd love to learn more about shaft technology and how it influences the shot.

For those that missed this.

The Road to Something Special - THP Shaft Up Trailer

I missed it and I'm glad I didn't miss it a second time. I'll be looking forward to more teasers being rolled out.

Definitely going to have more on this in the coming weeks.

Looking forward to it JB.

Can't wait to hear more.

This is going to be crazy over the top this year.
I mean crazy!

I was just talking about this on Monday. It's high on my radar

I am anxious to see what UST and THP come up with this year. Improving on last year will be impressive.

I am anxious to see what UST and THP come up with this year. Improving on last year will be impressive.

Here is a hint.

Its not even close. Completely blows last year out of the water.

How about another hint.
There will be 3 of these....

Then there will be a finale for some that have gone that will be of epic proportion.

Here is a hint.

And last year was amazing, cannot wait to see what this year looks like!

Anything that starts in the great state of Texas has to be epic!

God Bless Texas!

This will be awesome, anytime you team THP and UST up great things happen. I have wanted this event for a long time

Here is a hint.

Hey, wait a minute, last years was AWESOME....don't take our thunder away from us! :D

Hey, wait a minute, last years was AWESOME....don't take our thunder away from us! :D

They were fun. This is better! :D

3?
This is going to be big!

I know this event was awesome last year!
Can't wait to see how this (these) are better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of the biggest ones on my THP wish list after reading last years threads. I just can't wrap my head around it being better!

This is one of the biggest ones on my THP wish list after reading last years threads. I just can't wrap my head around it being better!

I've been to a lot of events, no matter what JB and others say about me and my travel habits, and this one is special as far as game changing goes. If JB says it's better, by a lot better, then keep this one high on your radar for sure!

Just got back from Texas this afternoon and I see this.
Last year's event was amazing to follow and the results from each participant sounds to have been quite impressive.
Can't wait to hear more about this one.

Thisnis definitely high on my list for 2017 Danny and Lindsay are fantastic people and I would love to see what afull bag of UST gear could do for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back