The Squeeze - Golf Movie to be release this Spring

Thanks boys. I've set the PVR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's going to be extremely difficult to see Christopher McDonald as someone other than Shooter tho lol. That was one of the greatest bad guy performances of all time lol.

It's going to be extremely difficult to see Christopher McDonald as someone other than Shooter tho lol. That was one of the greatest bad guy performances of all time lol.

and I always forget how awesome Ben Stiller was as the horrible nursing home caretaker.

man I wish I had the golf channel again. sounds like a good movie. I'll have to figure out a way to watch.

man I wish I had the golf channel again. sounds like a good movie. I'll have to figure out a way to watch.
Hi Dan!!

wonder if they will be streaming it on the web.

Hi Dan!!

wonder if they will be streaming it on the web.
Hey Rob! haha

actually my neighbor has directv so I may sneak over there and watch it. ☺

The acting is just so....just so....

Shame on me for going back and forth with the debate, but what the heck happened at the end!? Triple cross as in The Sting?

<Edit> If there is an explanation please use spoilers for those that didn't get to see.

JM

Well it was entertaining for me thats for sure. I enjoyed it, but I enjoy tons of movies, so It may not be for everyone, but good story in it, and there was some golf.

Well, it was no Caddyshack.
My exact quote to my wife was, "Well its no Tin Cup...or Happy Gilmore...or Caddyshack...or Legend of Bagger Vance..." she replied with "Or Greatest Game ever played"

Meh...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not good. Turned it off.

For a ranking comparing it to the other golf movies it gets the bottom of the list. The story itself was okay, but it kind of looked like they left a lot out of it, some of the acting wasn't good. So I give an 'okay' movie but not something I'd put another 2 hours of my life in to.

Movie was boring until the end which fell flat. Thank goodness the chick was hot lol

The acting was almost comical and some points of the movie we're really corny. I was excited for the movie but it was a disappointmen however, my girlfriend liked it.

I tuned in for about 45 minutes, it was an average show nothing amazing.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Didn't watch it but I glanced at the Rotten Tomatoes for it and yikes, it got eviscerated haha. Will probably skip this one.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Too many commercials!!

Back