The Squeeze - Golf Movie to be release this Spring

I liked it

It was alright...I'm waiting for the SpaceJam version of Golf...starring Bubba Watson, Rory McElroy and Rickie Fowler with Tiger Woods in the Michael Jordan role.

This is on the Golf Channel now. I didn't realize it was filmed here in Wilmington and the golf scenes so far are filmed on Wilmington Municipal course.

I turned on the TV to see Shooter McGavin driving down the road, and then saw "Pender County golf course", and was wondering if it was in Wilmington.

Watching it in the background again while doing work. It's very entertaining in a cheesy way.

the girl in the movie is fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty terrible movie and I only caught like last half hour. It had same feel as Stu Ungar Story.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Pretty terrible movie and I only caught like last half hour. It had same feel as Stu Ungar Story.

The beginning to middle is pretty decent. Then when they got to Vegas and the final shootout they lost me and got stupid. But the parts when he was hustling was entertaining.

The beginning to middle is pretty decent. Then when they got to Vegas and the final shootout they lost me and got stupid. But the parts when he was hustling was entertaining.
Ok. Maybe I'll try and catch beginning next time.

Back