Finished the Foundation and did my assessment (after about a week off) and it told me to come back in 2 weeks... didn't give me a recommended program. I am surprised but not disappointed as I have been working on swing changes and having some more reps working on the change without trying to ramp up speed is not the worst thing that could happen.
That seems weird. A forced break?

Yeah, it was very surprising when it said come back after october 11th. At least that is how I read it, may need to double check that as I had just finished the workout and was scrolling through it kind of quick.
What are your takeaways after finishing the foundation?

What are your takeaways after finishing the foundation?

I am definitely a bit faster than when I started, but as with any speed training make sure you are a) physically ready to swing faster than you currently are and b) make sure your mechanics don't get out of whack.

I tend to get very shoulder leading to pick up speed, which is counter productive. I can swing faster short term but get bigger misses left/right and less consistent contact. In the long run, better sequencing will get me the same if not more speed with better on course results. That is the hard thing to balance, I want to swing faster in my training, but really the results on the course is what it is all about.

What I am excited for is what program is recommended based on the results of the assessment as that is where the app and the algorithms should separate themselves vs some other speed training options on the market. The foundation I believe is the same for anyone, but I have some definite leaks (lead arm is suspiciously lower than trail arm) that I am hoping training can help me plug.

For those curious, I went up in speed (both in training and on the course) then dipped back a bit as I tried to implement some new moves in my swing. Even with that, speed was up on all but I think 2 categories and one of them was trail arm. I saw huge variation between high and low on single arm swings.

709DFE32-EC94-4F95-A34E-4F073A81E215.png

For those curious, I went up in speed (both in training and on the course) then dipped back a bit as I tried to implement some new moves in my swing. Even with that, speed was up on all but I think 2 categories and one of them was trail arm. I saw huge variation between high and low on single arm swings.

View attachment 9030599
Looks like solid improvement. I keep looking at this but the price is just a lot.. haha

Looks like solid improvement. I keep looking at this but the price is just a lot.. haha

yeah, I was up over 110 with driver and about 105 with 195 stack just over half way through foundation and then started focusing on some different down swing thoughts. So if my mechanics were in a better place I could have made some serious jumps in less than a couple months.

Been following along here and loving the feedback so far. I do love the idea of an app to keep you on the required schedule. What are the workouts like in this one? Is it similar to SuperSpeed where you have to swing both ways with everything? I'm seriously considering this for offseason work, but need something I can do in my basement. I think I'd be a little crazy with the backwards swings.

View attachment 9030599
I think that is really solid, material improvement.

Been following along here and loving the feedback so far. I do love the idea of an app to keep you on the required schedule. What are the workouts like in this one? Is it similar to SuperSpeed where you have to swing both ways with everything? I'm seriously considering this for offseason work, but need something I can do in my basement. I think I'd be a little crazy with the backwards swings.
On the foundation program, there is no opposite hand swinging, at least thus far for me.

Have not done 1 opposite hand swing in 20 workouts. Don't see it on any of the programs, but I obviously haven't gone through all of them.

Thanks for the quick responses. I may need to add this to my off season plans in that case.

Is there any issue on using it on multiple devices with same Apple ID. For example would there be an issue using it on my ipad rather than my phone?

Is there any issue on using it on multiple devices with same Apple ID. For example would there be an issue using it on my ipad rather than my phone?

I don't see why it would, everything is on the cloud not on the device per one interview I read, but I have not personally tried it.

Well, I am diving in and here is my baseline. A little less speed than probably 7-8 months ago. But, I'll take it.

Attachments

• Stack Baseline.jpg
    Stack Baseline.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 43
Well, I am diving in and here is my baseline. A little less speed than probably 7-8 months ago. But, I'll take it.
Good numbers already. It will be fun to see where you go with it.

My fifth session is in the books. I think that there was a little tick up from Monday, but still not at my peak that I saw in the first session. I was pleased to see a good number swinging just a 7 iron following the session. My driver was up a bit from Monday as well.

6538D337-9D40-4FF5-860D-70A5C3DD7AF8.jpeg1D4EB5B8-FD4B-44C7-A5F6-05F9AB854DDA.jpegACBC9E5F-4049-46A0-9522-56E3581FBE52.jpegE37D2519-F150-4DF9-B18B-445591287346.jpeg

Felt really good swinging the driver today out on the range. The SSR caught some pretty good numbers.

Stack docked me because I was 2 days late. But I got this in before the weekend at 8 pm central - a bit late and I faltered on the last set. But it's progress upwards. Get another set in tomorrow to catch up.

IMG_0780.PNG

I enjoy following the improvements being made. Last week, Flightscope announced they are integrating "dry swing" speed measurement into MEVO+. When that change is made, I'm all in!

Early workout today 4 pm after stretching. Stack did not like it that I did 2 days in a row, but I wanted at least 3X this week. Next one is on Monday. But I increased 1 mph on the last heavy and 4th set and it was consistently 1 mph higher than yesterday. Feels good, huh?:ROFLMAO:

IMG_0782.PNG

Early workout today 4 pm after stretching. Stack did not like it that I did 2 days in a row, but I wanted at least 3X this week. Next one is on Monday. But I increased 1 mph on the last heavy and 4th set and it was consistently 1 mph higher than yesterday. Feels good, huh?:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9031689

Looking at it, when I started 3 weeks ago, my eSpeed was 91; now it is at 97. Will that translate to the course?:oops: We will see this week.:)

Went to the range today and I may need to go to stiff flex soon because of the Stack. Driver speed without going all out was consistently 92-94. Did not go all out because I rowed, hit the treadmill and weights beforehand. I only have so much energy. Irons were high and I was compressing the ball. In fact, I did use a 60g fairway in stiff and driver shaft in 50 in stiff flex.

Another session (my 6th) in the books… I was pleased with this one. I felt loose, even though I played and walked a very hilly course yesterday. My numbers have moved up. It feels exciting to see improvement when you are making the investment.

D7190728-D281-442A-AC1D-F27173807A74.jpegC7C2F35D-79AE-45C0-8238-D747814FBCA0.jpegA650A08A-43DC-4BDB-AD60-5ED17E29D6FF.jpeg

Back