The Stand/Carry Bag Thread

I like it a lot. It doesn't have a side valuables pocket, but overall very well put together.

Definitely agree that only thing missing from that bag is a valuables pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely agree that only thing missing from that bag is a valuables pocket.

I use the smaller pocket right above the ball pocket for my valuables and it seem to work just fine. I absolutely love that bag

I use the smaller pocket right above the ball pocket for my valuables and it seem to work just fine. I absolutely love that bag

I did the same, plus with the #TheGrandaddy valuables pouch it's a non issue

I keep a ton of stuff in that pocket. It does make it a little difficult to get to the mesh tee compartment inside the ball pocket though.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I keep a ton of stuff in that pocket. It does make it a little difficult to get to the mesh tee compartment inside the ball pocket though.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Ya to me that mesh pocket is sort of useless so i just keep my rain gloves right there.

My favorite stand bag. Wish I had bought one.

Very happy for loading and unloading , weight only 2.5kg.

20160303_080748_zpsjbmg0ziw.jpg

That's a sharp looking bag

Hey guys!
Does anyone have any experience with the Titliest Tour Stand Bag?
785c42bd41b9ddd4d94c7336b5f8892d.jpg

Tempted to buy one, it'd go well with my irons. The only thing I'm not happy with is that it's not a 14 way divider.

Hey guys!
Does anyone have any experience with the Titliest Tour Stand Bag?
785c42bd41b9ddd4d94c7336b5f8892d.jpg

Tempted to buy one, it'd go well with my irons. The only thing I'm not happy with is that it's not a 14 way divider.

Great feeling bag, not too heavy and you shouldn't run into most of the problems people have with non 14 slot bags.

The only weird thing is when you look straight down into the bag, you will be able to see the ground through 2 small slits in the bottom. These slits are big enough for most alignment sticks to fall through. That is what happens with the one I got my dad, but may have been updated since they originally came out.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Great feeling bag, not too heavy and you shouldn't run into most of the problems people have with non 14 slot bags.

The only weird thing is when you look straight down into the bag, you will be able to see the ground through 2 small slits in the bottom. These slits are big enough for most alignment sticks to fall through. That is what happens with the one I got my dad, but may have been updated since they originally came out.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Sweet.
I hope it's super durable. I've had 2 callaway bags in the last few years and they look incredibly ragged.

Back