The Stand/Carry Bag Thread

I want another stand bag but there just aren't many options with a 6 way top. I really dislike 5 way tops

Darn, the plastic bottom that connects to the legs snapped on my Sunmountain Three 5. It's older, probably from around 2007.

I prefer to carry, and the Three 5 is the right balance of capacity and weight for my needs. I also use this bag on a SM micro cart.

Are the new ones more durable? Or should I be looking at another brand/model? Thanks!

Darn, the plastic bottom that connects to the legs snapped on my Sunmountain Three 5. It's older, probably from around 2007.

I prefer to carry, and the Three 5 is the right balance of capacity and weight for my needs. I also use this bag on a SM micro cart.

Are the new ones more durable? Or should I be looking at another brand/model? Thanks!

8 years out of it, I'd say that's pretty good.

Wasn't sure whether to start my own thread but guessed I should start here...... I think I have probably got an idea in my head (as always) of something that doesn't exist. I currently have a Sun Mountain Four5, which has been fantastic but I have the thought that if I am getting new clubs they should live in a new bag. I am looking for a stand bag with 14 way full length dividers and waterproof - I live in the UK and go out whatever the weather and the one problem I have had this year is the Four5 has dried slowly and everything has been pretty soaked.

Here is the bit I am finding tricky, if it was down to me I would have a pretty much completely plain black bag. Closest I have found to this is the Sun Mountain H2NO 14 Way 2016 in black, I know I am probably searching for a unicorn here, but I thought if any group of people could help it would be on here. I am fairly open on price as the H2NO is about £180 and unfortunately seems to be one of the most expensive stand bags I have seen.

Thanks in advance and apologies for the long post!

They will send you the part - if it is the same as mine -- the part with connectors that helps the legs spread - can't remember if they charged a little bit for it. But it was easy to replace. I had that issue with the 2013 3.5

I got a new 2016 Four 5 to replace my 2015 Three 5. This one actually feels lighter to carry due to the upgraded straps. I'm very pleased.
aa4d425528baf229254ddd1a559dd91b.jpg

a3f25945a6ff7ec4344e870190734a81.jpg

9e287f0a0df629f9303114e413f06af8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The legs are also significantly more stable.

love the color choice. straps are certainly better than the 2015.

love the color choice. straps are certainly better than the 2015.
That's an understatement. After carrying for 18 today, I felt no fatigue on my shoulders. Also a huge benefit of having the 14 slots is not having the constant clanging I had with my Three 5 bag. The new 2016 Four 5 really is a SWEET bag!!!

I got a new 2016 Four 5 to replace my 2015 Three 5. This one actually feels lighter to carry due to the upgraded straps. I'm very pleased

Great looking bag -- one of the best color sets I have seen -- and interesting feedback on carry feel!

BTW, do you know the weight different between Three 5 and Four 5?

Great looking bag -- one of the best color sets I have seen -- and interesting feedback on carry feel!

BTW, do you know the weight different between Three 5 and Four 5?

I believe the difference is one pound. The new 2016 straps are just so much better than the 2015 straps that the difference in weight is negligible.

My new bag on the Clicgear 3.5. It is a great combo.
c348670754749d6ce8b704a6c31ef827.jpg

Picked up a new bag at Dicks sporting goods for 25% off! Went with a 2016 Callaway fusion 14. Love how each club has its own divider, the GPS pocket and the strap system.
5b228a7398532f8162aa5848f0101ade.jpg

881b39bc72d2bfb131b925428287fce3.jpg

6222c0d0a0c59f6d3c82ae69e43fc8f2.jpg

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

That is one slick looking bag dude.

​I'm really digging that color combo!!

Looks ready for some 2016 Nike clubs!

I have the four5 in the red, white and blue. Best all around bag I have ever had!

I wanna see the new Bertha Staff stand bag!

I started to feel better so I was online looking at the new 2016 Callaway HL5... My wife saw me send said don't you have 4 bags upstairs?? Touché.... So I started cleaning my office/golf man cave and took some pictures. I still think I need another bag (mostly to preserve my #TheGrandaddy bag)

ec97ae2f3e6a485daf59dcafc57813aa.jpg

I wanna see the new Bertha Staff stand bag!

Any luck?

I started to feel better so I was online looking at the new 2016 Callaway HL5... My wife saw me send said don't you have 4 bags upstairs?? Touché.... So I started cleaning my office/golf man cave and took some pictures. I still think I need another bag (mostly to preserve my #TheGrandaddy bag)

ec97ae2f3e6a485daf59dcafc57813aa.jpg

I'm kind of bummed I never picked up that Bertha staff stand bag. So nice. How'd you like it compared to all the other options you have in those pics?

Any luck?

I'm kind of bummed I never picked up that Bertha staff stand bag. So nice. How'd you like it compared to all the other options you have in those pics?

I like it a lot. It doesn't have a side valuables pocket, but overall very well put together.

Back