The Super Bowl LIV Thread

Here in the midwest, many are rooting for KC, but as not having a favorite NFL team I love watching this game every year as just a spectator.

Does SF def have enough to stop the kC high pwr offense? Time will tell but I think yes. Boss Bosa FTW

Will you even watch the game since you believe it is a rigged sport? :ROFLMAO:
It will be rigged in the Chiefs favor, so of course!

83967656_653433408762656_8039187585559429120_n.png

I am hoping this is a good game. Rooting for the 49ers but don't really care either way. More interested in my squares.

It will be interesting to see how the 49ers defense plays. If they can slow down the Chiefs dynamic offense they will have a shot. I think the 49ers also try to run, Limit the Chiefs opportunities and shorten the game as much as possible.

Neither team has been here but the Chiefs def have the edge in experience but they still have Andy Reid as HC.

Haha. Just got a mental image of you actually doing that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have A tee time at 1:15. Can’t wait!

Taking in a little pregame programming at Casa de Dartgod.
20200202_114822.jpg

I'll be watching on "tape delay", record it on the DVR, and watch it just enough behind real-time that I can FF through the commercials. I'll probably be caught up by halftime, so I'll watch something else while that nonsense is going on, then watch the second half without commercials too.

Oh yeah, I really like both teams, but I've been a 49ers fan since I was a kid, so going with

I hate that it’s so late in the day, but I’m ready. I’ve got some decent squares that should prove profitable

Puppy Bowl is awesome.

My Vikes have been there 4 times and never won. It’s been a long time since we’ve been there too. I don’t have a dog in the fight so I just hope we have a much better and more exciting game than last year.

It will be rigged in the Chiefs favor, so of course!

you sound like some Saints fans i know, everybody including the refs are against them

I’m not sure how Pitbull’s backup dancers got into those red outfits, but I bet it included a running start.

Chiefs fan?:ROFLMAO:
Too obvious?

I meant to post this yesterday, but we had a Chiefs photo contest at work Friday. I won with this get up.

attachment.php

I guess living in Kansas I should cheer for the Chiefs. I do want them to win so I get a free round of golf. :cool:

It’s about time...

Back