The Team Names - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we gonna have a killer practice round if your off honeymoonin it up in Costa Rica or Siberia or Indiana or wherever your going?

practice round buddies!

How are we gonna have a killer practice round if your off honeymoonin it up in Costa Rica or Siberia or Indiana or wherever your going?

Exactly my thoughts hahaha

I don't want to turn this into a sign up discussion about who wants in or can't or whatever. However, I am simply too pumped not to post this! My wife gave me the approval to enter again this year! I am really pumped as I didn't know how much golf I was going to be able to play when we first had our daughter or if this was even going to be a possibility. Things are starting to seem like I will be playing much more than I initially thought and things are starting to settle down at home. I wasn't planning on entering due to all these circumstances as of a week ago. This weekend changed all that. I can't describe how pumped I am even to be able entertain the idea that I might be able to go back to the MC. End of super pumped excited MC 2014 rant. Sorry in advance for the thread jack!

Tim, that's awesome man. No thread jack at all, we can totally read the excitement in your voice, and I know after our discussions last year you didn't think it was an option at all, I'm so happy for you man. YOU ROCK!!!

I don't want to turn this into a sign up discussion about who wants in or can't or whatever. However, I am simply too pumped not to post this! My wife gave me the approval to enter again this year! I am really pumped as I didn't know how much golf I was going to be able to play when we first had our daughter or if this was even going to be a possibility. Things are starting to seem like I will be playing much more than I initially thought and things are starting to settle down at home. I wasn't planning on entering due to all these circumstances as of a week ago. This weekend changed all that. I can't describe how pumped I am even to be able entertain the idea that I might be able to go back to the MC. End of super pumped excited MC 2014 rant. Sorry in advance for the thread jack!

That's awesome bro!! You completely embody what the whole thing is about!!

That's awesome bro!! You completely embody what the whole thing is about!!

Thanks buddy. That means a ton to me! I can't wait to see what the entry process is!

Tim, that's awesome man. No thread jack at all, we can totally read the excitement in your voice, and I know after our discussions last year you didn't think it was an option at all, I'm so happy for you man. YOU ROCK!!!

Thanks Kyle!! Here's hoping we get another shot!

Well. I've been out of the event loop for a while just due to being really busy and just kind of sour about missing everything coming up this year. (not sour at THP, of course)

Looks like things are coming together nicely and the wrinkle has been thrown in as far as teams go.

Looks as if this is gonna be another one to remember!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Glad to see the Team THP being made up of such a fine group of guys.

Hawk - Captain - War Eagle - Tadashi - #cookie - Jman - Puttin4Bird - MikeDean - Member #8 TBA

A formidable team? Yes, definitely.

Beatable ? Without a doubt !

It just keeps getting better and better around this place !!

this is not a thread jack and I hope to gawd you get in. Just makes the event that much sweeter.

And that goes for everyone else that wants in, clear it with the better half and start thinking about your submission. Will it be the same, don't know. If I had to guess, yes, video submission are the way of the MC. Don't wait til the last minute, don't think you don't have a shot, don't worry about the other man, just do your best.

Timmy I'm glad you are doing this

I heard someone say Delaware?
you better be entering

Glad to see the Team THP being made up of such a fine group of guys.

Hawk - Captain - War Eagle - Tadashi - #cookie - Jman - Puttin4Bird - MikeDean - Member #8 TBA

A formidable team? Yes, definitely.

Beatable ? Without a doubt !

It just keeps getting better and better around this place !!
everyone is beatable but we won't be beat!

I love confidence Freddy and I especially love over confidence. . . by opponents.

I hope to get the chance to tee it up with you, and then buy you a beer afterwards.

Congrats guys, gonna be fun beating the staff

Sent from my Windows phone using Tapatalk

We will keep picking your brain in swing tips until we know everything you know! By 2014 MC it will be like playing a team of cloned Tadashi's!

I'm still intrigued by the open 8th spot and potential announcement there.

Hey am I the 8th spot??? Ive got charm, class, good looks, and a horrible golf swing. I am just the distraction thats needed to make Team THP beatable. :D

I love confidence Freddy and I especially love over confidence. . . by opponents.

I hope to get the chance to tee it up with you, and then buy you a beer afterwards.
I'll buy the beer and I have backed up my boast in the past. I just don't see it happening.
We will keep picking your brain in swing tips until we know everything you know! By 2014 MC it will be like playing a team of cloned Tadashi's!
that would be great! I hope I help a great deal of people get better. But there is more to beating me or any of the squad then a good swing.

Me too

Its going to be fun to watch this unfold all the way to Myrtle. The level of excitement for this event never tires! Just amazing to experience as a family.

Its going to be fun to watch this unfold all the way to Myrtle. The level of excitement for this event never tires! Just amazing to experience as a family.
I'm not letting up til the event is over. Gonna keep this train moving down the tracks. Hope to generate some serious interest from ALL

I'm not letting up til the event is over. Gonna keep this train moving down the tracks. Hope to generate some serious interest from ALL

Pandas are the new giraffes. So happy to have you as part of my second MC journey.

I have no doubt Sir! I appreciate who you are and what you stand for!

By the time the first round is underway you will be a tired Panda man! Game Over!

JM

this is not a thread jack and I hope to gawd you get in. Just makes the event that much sweeter.

And that goes for everyone else that wants in, clear it with the better half and start thinking about your submission. Will it be the same, don't know. If I had to guess, yes, video submission are the way of the MC. Don't wait til the last minute, don't think you don't have a shot, don't worry about the other man, just do your best.

Timmy I'm glad you are doing this

you better be entering

Thanks Freddie! I really hope we get to tee it up again bro!

Loving the confidence Freddie. You guys are definitely a force to be reckoned with that's for darn sure. Going to be a tough road for the other teams.

Loving the confidence Freddie. You guys are definitely a force to be reckoned with that's for darn sure. Going to be a tough road for the other teams.

Anything worth having is worth working hard for!

JM

Pandas are the new giraffes. So happy to have you as part of my second MC journey.
me too Donne, me too!

I have no doubt Sir! I appreciate who you are and what you stand for!
appreciate you bro

By the time the first round is underway you will be a tired Panda man! Game Over!

JM
if you get to that first tee you will understand what am out of body experience is. There is no tired in the MC. It's surreal. I hope you get in the mix and get in the MC!

Thanks Freddie! I really hope we get to tee it up again bro!
that would be grand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back