The THP Handicap Index

If you hit it into the water and can get it back then no penalty (seriously I know someone who does this all the time lol)

You're allowed ONE optional 'breakfast ball' on the 1st tee

Limit your debate and agreement to 30 seconds. Any longer, play it as it lies. (And refer to THP Rules of Golf chapters 1-46 (Slow Play)
THP Rules on Slow play would be an awesome addition to golf.

That's a HIO on the card for sure!:cool:
Had some friends that played several years ago and one of them pulled this off and took her home with him too. Granted he was in college at the time and around the same age.

Holding up the game while hitting on the cart girl= 2 strokes

Automatic forfeiture of the round of golf and three rounds of post golf drinks, this penalty gets proportionately more penal the less likely your odds are.
I.e. if youre 40 and a 3 on a good day and she’s an 18 year old 10 then go ahead and leave your credit card at the bar for the next month.

There is a distinct difference between a hazard and O.B.

In the case of O.B. the ball is no longer on the golf course. That's significant.

Nope. All stakes are now white and you drop no closer to the hole and it’s +1 stroke.

Penalty and pay the bill for that round with a 45% tip!?

see above.
Couple month banishment to the range and some kind of Marshal intern/apprenticeship to earn them back?
Only if they’re willing to intern with Marshal Blevins (see Club Pro Guy)

What about if you score with the cart girl on the course?

You win and buy a round. Conversely, if you get a hole in one (with a golf ball in a cup on the green you perverts) you drink for free.

1) Isn't the lost ball, OB ball stuff already available as a local rule per RoG where you drop on the fairway near point of entry no closer to the green? i.e. about where the ball went into the woods? or where it went OB? with a penalty stroke? or is it 2 strokes? Just agree that it's the local rule in play.

2) Allow slope on distance measuring devices. After all the pros use them during practice rounds and their caddies map the course elevations on their yardage books, so why not?
3) What if you want a bratwurst instead of a hot dog at the turn? Is that okay? Less salt and more fat.
4) Winter rules year 'round.
5) Grumpy people on the course = 2 stroke penalty
6) If you're going to have a meltdown, have a sense of humor about it. We've all been there. Golf has gotten to us - it may have been that fourth attempt to get out of the bunker. It may have been the third ball in a row dunked in the water. It may have been that round where you had 44 putts (that putter had cooties, I swear).

1) Isn't the lost ball, OB ball stuff already available as a local rule per RoG where you drop on the fairway near point of entry no closer to the green? i.e. about where the ball went into the woods? or where it went OB? with a penalty stroke? or is it 2 strokes? Just agree that it's the local rule in play.

2) Allow slope on distance measuring devices. After all the pros use them during practice rounds and their caddies map the course elevations on their yardage books, so why not?
3) What if you want a bratwurst instead of a hot dog at the turn? Is that okay? Less salt and more fat.
4) Winter rules year 'round.
5) Grumpy people on the course = 2 stroke penalty
6) If you're going to have a meltdown, have a sense of humor about it. We've all been there. Golf has gotten to us - it may have been that fourth attempt to get out of the bunker. It may have been the third ball in a row dunked in the water. It may have been that round where you had 44 putts (that putter had cooties, I swear).

For OB, the allowable local rule allows a drop in the fairway with a two stroke penalty.

I would like to see a rule that back tees are closed to all golfers unless they show proof at the pro shop of a single digit or better handicap index. It amazes me how often I see people playing from back tees who have no business being there. It’s slows play and is rude to other golfers.

I would like to see a rule that back tees are closed to all golfers unless they show proof at the pro shop of a single digit or better handicap index. It amazes me how often I see people playing from back tees who have no business being there. It’s slows play and is rude to other golfers.
Had this happen a couple of rounds ago. Me and my buddy saw these two guys setup in front of us and they rolled up the the back Tees. We were both thinking we would watch them because you know they got to be good golfers. We figured we could learn from watching them, at least until the got out of sight. NOT.

It was funny, how bad they sucked and we were waiting on them. Sadly these guys needed a critical thinking or decision making class. As we progressed through the round we would occasionally look at them and it was obvious their tee selection choice was a wrong one.

Tee selection is a good point.

There is one basic rule the guys that travel with me go by...…….The entire course plays lateral. Which pretty much the new rules have applied to.

What about if you score with the cart girl on the course?

That's considered a Hole in one. If she's a really dirty girl, possibly a hole in two.:cool:

Back