NEWS The USGA Distance Insights Project

Do you guys live in a bubble? His swing drastically changed. This explains it well:

Roll back the swing?

He swings every club on a single plane.

How did it change (outside of speed training, weight training, etc etc)?

Get out of here with your facts!

Too many requests from THPers, LICC has been banned.

Every thread turned into an argument and while you have to try really hard to get banned from THP, this had to happen.

Wrong again. His equipment and his swing drastically changed.

His swing changed because he put on muscle and incorporated speed training to boost it. Something you have said in numerous posts is near impossible. His swing plane and technique hasn't changed, it's just faster. Maybe a little lateral shift more than before, but the same weird looking stiff technique is still there as it was back in 2017, 2018, etc.

Nice try at spinning. Stallings lost fat and added muscle.
Literally no one On Tour has attempted what he is doing! You know who does do what he is doing? LDA guys. Besides Berkshire, they are all gigantic.

Just because they lift weights, doesn’t mean they are adding weight.

Too many requests from THPers, LICC has been banned.

Every thread turned into an argument and while you have to try really hard to get banned from THP, this had to happen.
Thank you.

The statistics disagree.
Once again this guys knows more than the pros do about themselves.. They should hire him so that they don't make these foolish statements.

Ahhhh yes. Please change clubs and balls back and have limited flights like some range balls to screw over the people paying a ton of money to play. I really hope they do. Because the next step would be to remove the USGA from golf.
If the USGA is not removed for stupidity (ball roll back) then I will remove myself from golf again....

Back