Great start to the season.

As someone else mentioned, I think the wolf that grabbed the gun will kill someone and it will weigh on Morgan. Morgan really needs to get with the program. He is going to become a liability before long.

BTW, Carol still rocks!
Carol is a flat badass. Loved the way she dressed herself to blend in with the Wolves.

Somebody has been passing photos of inside the compound to the Wolves. My guess is the JSS girl.

Carol is a flat badass. Loved the way she dressed herself to blend in with the Wolves.

Somebody has been passing photos of inside the compound to the Wolves. My guess is the JSS girl.
No, the "recruiter" drop his bag when him and Darryl found the "disco" walkers at the packing facility. When Morgan found them at the end of season 5. He found his bag on one of the dead wolves at the end of episode 2.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I think that trailer full of zombies is going to spell disaster next episode....

Thought this last show was so / so compared to the opener. I'm thinking they wolves are really not as bad as they were protrayed. Something tells me Alexandria has some hidden secrets we yet know
You must have watched a different episode. Also what would a bunch of of stay at home moms and an old woman who cant even fight off a cold have hiding? I think you are looking a little too deep into this.

Thought this last show was so / so compared to the opener. I'm thinking they wolves are really not as bad as they were protrayed. Something tells me Alexandria has some hidden secrets we yet know
Yeah, they're just there for tea and crumpets. Killing without question? No. Dismemberment? No. Animal-like behavior? No. They seem alright to me too. :dumbfounded:

The only thing Alexandria is hiding is the weak from being killed by the outside.

Love me some crumpets.

I thought this show was about zombies, not trolls? I am behind a few seasons tho

I thought this show was about zombies, not trolls? I am behind a few seasons tho

Nah, the show isn't about zombies. Zombies are the medium that is being used to show human nature when society collapses.

NO DOUBT - she must have singlehandedly taken out about a half dozen wolves ...

While I can appreciate seeing the plight of the parade leading crew while Alexandria was being attacked I was hoping for more post attack progress. Still got 20 minutes so maybe something is coming.

Welp...

Intense last 20 minutes!

Yeah, I'm hoping they follow through with that.

But they can kill Carl instead if they want.
Well.....spoiler alert
Spoiler

I was WRONG...or am I?

Sonofa...

I just don't want Glen to die this season.

Yeah I knew it was too good to be true. I hate it when I'm right. Damn it. He was such a good character.

Talking Dead had an interesting quote from Scott Gimple regarding What happened. Google if you missed it

The dude is dead, we will see him as a walker or Maggie will have a little Glen and Judith with have a new friend.

The dude is dead, we will see him as a walker or Maggie will have a little Glen and Judith with have a new friend.
He's not dead. Yet.

I think Glen could have fixed that RV for Rick. How fitting that the RV doesn't start in this episode.

Don't see how he could get out of this but Nicholas did fall on top of him. Michonne was able to get walkers to ignore her by bringing them in with her.

bastiges

Don't see how he could get out of this but Nicholas did fall on top of him. Michonne was able to get walkers to ignore her by bringing them in with her.
Sure did look like he was screaming in pain though. That no way to make walkers ignore you.

So yea, i guess we went quite a long time without losing a 'main' character.... I guess you really shouldn't get yourself trapped in a dead end huh....

More interested to see if the RV starts up at all in the next episode

Back