caeleric, I think Glenn will die this season. Why? The comic book says so. Unfortunately.

i've never read the comic, but i've heard many times that the comic and the show are not tracking

i've never read the comic, but i've heard many times that the comic and the show are not tracking

If it does happen, I'd feel bad for Maggie. Her dad, sister AND Glenn? No reason to keep living for.

I think Deanna sounded the horn. I think she has a secret death wish now.

I think it's Gabriel. He wanted to help now he's pissed and wants to get even. I think Morgan finds who ever it is and whoops some @$$ before the rest of the group comes back.

If not, Gabriel dies very soon in the season. He's a sh!t stirrer and needs to go.

I think it's Gabriel. He wanted to help now he's pissed and wants to get even. I think Morgan finds who ever it is and whoops some @$$ before the rest of the group comes back.

If not, Gabriel dies very soon in the season. He's a sh!t stirrer and needs to go.

I agree. Also, didn't the actor who plays him get a DUI during the offseason? Lost canned two actresses for that one season. Plus, he is a Whiskey-Delta...

Carl's friend Enid. She seems pretty hardcore and complained last season about how the residents of Alexandria didn't understand the new world they live in.
That's my bet too

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Crazy theory: Deanna is working with the Wolves and the Wolves sounded the horn...

caeleric, I think Glenn will die this season. Why? The comic book says so. Unfortunately.
Have to introduce negan first if you are going off comic and Glenn dying

Have to introduce negan first if you are going off comic and Glenn dying

I just read; Negan is based on Henry Rollins? If Negan is introduced, why not have Rollins play Negan? A little taste of Black Flag in the show!

I just read; Negan is based on Henry Rollins? If Negan is introduced, why not have Rollins play Negan? A little taste of Black Flag in the show!
Rollins would make an excellent negan

That would make sense when the walking dead is on its a TV Party.

So yeah, I was on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE episode. Several times I thought someone was going to get killed. Won't say if it happened or not for spoilers, but dang I liked this episode. Time to grow up Alexandria.

Yes sir it was a good one tonight.

So yeah, I was on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE episode. Several times I thought someone was going to get killed. Won't say if it happened or not for spoilers, but dang I liked this episode. Time to grow up Alexandria.

Yep, the doc and I were right on the edge the entire ep.

I have such a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach for what might be coming though. I pray they deviate from the comics a decent bit on this storyline.

Yep, the doc and I were right on the edge the entire ep.

I have such a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach for what might be coming though. I pray they deviate from the comics a decent bit on this storyline.
I'm hoping for the same. Producers and directors on Talking Dead have said they are separate entities and show is loosely based on the comics. Anything could happen.

I'm hoping for the same. Producers and directors on Talking Dead have said they are separate entities and show is loosely based on the comics. Anything could happen.
Yeah, I'm hoping they follow through with that.

But they can kill Carl instead if they want.

Last edited:
Did u see that when Morgan let the 5 wolves go (bad move) ... one of them picked up a pistol while they were walking out. Right there, I predict one of the main characters is gonna get it eventually because of Morgan's not being with the program.

PS - whats with all the dismemberment stuff by the wolves ?!? They seem to be a bit preoccupied with that ...

Did u see that when Morgan let the 5 wolves go (bad move) ... one of them picked up a pistol while they were walking out. Right there, I predict one of the main characters is gonna get it eventually because of Morgan's not being with the program.

PS - whats with all the dismemberment stuff by the wolves ?!? They seem to be a bit preoccupied with that ...

As Rick and the group are on the way back, that wolf with the gun might shoot one of them?

But they can kill Carl instead if they want.

his character adds NOTHING to the show, and the kid is a horrible actor. i'd like to see them give more time to judith so we become emotionally invested in her, then kill of carl and have rick focus everything on keeping judith alive. they never show rick give a damn about judith???

his character adds NOTHING to the show, and the kid is a horrible actor. i'd like to see them give more time to judith so we become emotionally invested in her, then kill of carl and have rick focus everything on keeping judith alive. they never show rick give a damn about judith???

Did you miss the first half of Season 5 when he wigged out because he couldn't find her after the attack on the prison?

I really enjoyed this episode. I think those that are left in Alexandria now understand what Rick and them have been saying.

What happens to the young loaner chick? Any chance she hung with the wolves at some point in her development after her parents were eaten?

I also think the chick that took over as the town doc, will off herself. She didn't seem to be handling the death to well.

I also think the chick that took over as the town doc, will off herself. She didn't seem to be handling the death to well.

I don't think she'll have to ... Tara should have given the usual coup de gras to the girl that died on the table ... when she comes back, the new doc will get bit & that'll be that.

Were they also taking care of the brains when they were dismembering? Maybe they think zombie's without limbs is funny, or that they can't very well grab you if they have no limbs.

Thought this last show was so / so compared to the opener. I'm thinking they wolves are really not as bad as they were protrayed. Something tells me Alexandria has some hidden secrets we yet know

Thought this last show was so / so compared to the opener. I'm thinking they wolves are really not as bad as they were protrayed. Something tells me Alexandria has some hidden secrets we yet know

The psychopaths with W's carved into their foreheads aren't as bad as they appear?

I hear ya, I guess I should invite them over for dinner lol

The psychopaths with W's carved into their foreheads aren't as bad as they appear?

Great start to the season.

As someone else mentioned, I think the wolf that grabbed the gun will kill someone and it will weigh on Morgan. Morgan really needs to get with the program. He is going to become a liability before long.

BTW, Carol still rocks!

Back