TheCrest4 and Crew take on Florida

Haha, how'd you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very good but I am not a seafood fan so I got the Buffalo chicken sandwich.

Did they have the crab fries?
They call it Crab Poutine at times. Its fantastic.

Hahaha that's one of my favorite things there! With French fries and a side of buffalo sauce to dip the fries in

Hit up Clearwater Beach today with the family. Beautiful beach but the surrounding areas were a little interesting to say the least.

1bae2e9f0a07138ea5c65e81a9099058.jpg

Then hit up Frenchy's for dinner.

7b45c9d4f98d46ff3ce421257ab2e4ad.jpg

Bash bros look tired!

Did they have the crab fries?
They call it Crab Poutine at times. Its fantastic.

Wow, that sounds delish.

Hahaha that's one of my favorite things there! With French fries and a side of buffalo sauce to dip the fries in

That's a good call. I didn't think to do that

That's a good call. I didn't think to do that

You're a caps fan, I wouldn't of expected you to... I kid I kid, how long are you down here till?

You're a caps fan, I wouldn't of expected you to... I kid I kid, how long are you down here till?

We are heading back in the morning. Got a long drive ahead of us and we are going to stop somewhere for the night tomorrow. Wish I had more time down here but what can ya do

Great beach and love me some Frenchy's!!! Weather looks amazing.

Thanks Florida it was a blast!

Loaded up and ready to go

3f083f70b875b65e2abf31e284c95bd3.jpg

Wait, you went on vacation with the family AND got to play golf too??!! You are Da Man!

Safe travels back!

Bam we are back in the friendly confines of the DMV. Now sleep

Looks like a great trip. Glad you made it home safely.

Last edited:
Wait, you went on vacation with the family AND got to play golf too??!! You are Da Man!

Safe travels back!
Haha yeah my wife pretty much rules

We left Tampa at 10 AM on Friday and made it back to the DMV at 230 AM Saturday. Only 3 stops for gas, food and Monster of course haha

Wining

We left Tampa at 10 AM on Friday and made it back to the DMV at 230 AM Saturday. Only 3 stops for gas, food and Monster of course haha

Wining
Thats a heck of a straight through drive. I remember you saying you were going to stop at a hotel somewhere back for the night.

Just at curious, where were you when you decided, let's just get home and not stop. i know from previous experience on the same trip those last three hours or so from Petersburg, VA were the longest three hours I had ever driven and could barely stay awake.

Thats a heck of a straight through drive. I remember you saying you were going to stop at a hotel somewhere back for the night.

Just at curious, where were you when you decided, let's just get home and not stop. i know from previous experience on the same trip those last three hours or so from Petersburg, VA were the longest three hours I had ever driven and could barely stay awake.
We were in South Carolina and just had stopped for dinner, the boys were doing well and we just decided to go for it haha

Back