#TheGauntlet Travel/Stay Plans

Just wanted to bump my question once before I start looking at alternatives. Anyone?
Orange Hog and I got room for one more. We also have Sunday 630pm flights from Savannah. You can join us.

Orange Hog and I got room for one more. We also have Sunday 630pm flights from Savannah. You can join us.

Team Finley wins again!

tumblr_inline_n8f4au6Kvc1r24r6r.gif
Imaginary powers.

Last edited:

Awesome! Thank you so much!

ChristopherKee, I imagine this thread is now relevant to your interests.

Still two open spots at 1:04 on RTJ that Friday for a practice round.

Now we just have one more spot for the 12:56pm tee time at Fazio. Also have two more spots for the 7:28am RTJ tee time.

Now we just have one more spot for the 12:56pm tee time at Fazio. Also have two more spots for the 7:28am RTJ tee time.

I'm a maybe for 12:56. Working on something.

I'm a maybe for 12:56. Working on something.

Just let me know and I can call Michael at Palmetto Dunes and change our group to 4

War Eagle from my iPhone

ChristopherKee, I imagine this thread is now relevant to your interests.

Yeah, still trying to figure out the travel plans. I may have a meeting in Charleston SC so figuring out that part first.

Still two open spots at 1:04 on RTJ that Friday for a practice round.

Put me down for a maybe. Will let you know by tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Yeah, still trying to figure out the travel plans. I may have a meeting in Charleston SC so figuring out that part first.

Rob (gr8dryv) and I are flying into Charleston on Thursday and then driving to HHI

Just let me know, we've already got the time booked, just need the people.

I'm a no go for practice round. Can't get to HHI till 1600 Friday :arrogant:

I need to book a return flight for Sunday. I'm flying out of Charleston which is two hours away. Anyone know what time we will wrap things up on Sunday?

I'm a no go for practice round. Can't get to HHI till 1600 Friday :arrogant:

I need to book a return flight for Sunday. I'm flying out of Charleston which is two hours away. Anyone know what time we will wrap things up on Sunday?

no worries about the practice round we will guide you to victory!!

I'm trying to talk with Park Lanes and it is a nightmare. Their phone system awful.

Turns out the block of rooms for THP has been filled. So that's awesome. Looks like I'm finding somewhere else to stay.

I'm trying to talk with Park Lanes and it is a nightmare. Their phone system awful.

Turns out the block of rooms for THP has been filled. So that's awesome. Looks like I'm finding somewhere else to stay.

I'll reach out to them for a listing and see where the mixup is. WE have 9 double rooms so it shouldnt be an issue

I read reviews on trip advisor there were problems there. But passed it off as unhappy guests looking to give them a bad name. So where else we going guys. Hopefully they do not charge for switching as it is their fault

Last edited:
Back