#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

In two weeks people will be waking up, eating breakfast, talking nervously to their buddy, going over the shots from the day before. No matter what is going on there is one thing for certain, #theking is on the agenda for the day.

All the waiting, talking and prepping is over it will be time to get down. Each shot counts, each swing matters and every putt will be counted.

Two weeks boy, it's just two weeks away before we all have to stand and deliver. It's time to take this to another level. Go find it, focus on it and make it work for you. Because in two weeks we are playing for the CROWN. Who will be King, who will be better prepared, who will play the golf of their lives. In two weeks it will all be made clear. Final stretch boys, the final count down!

#imwithchad

I'm so excited Freddie! Very well said! That wake up in 2 weeks is going to be filled with anticipation, nerves, excitement, hunger and determination. Can't freaking wait!

Well said, Panda! It's crunch time, and I these two weeks can't go buy fast enough!

I'm so excited Freddie! Very well said! That wake up in 2 weeks is going to be filled with anticipation, nerves, excitement, hunger and determination. Can't freaking wait!

I'm looking forward to the practice rounds to get a feel for those golf courses. I figure the golf courses are as much a competitor to us and the opposing teams. I'm ready to see how my game holds up against those long par fours and threes on the tough course.

Just 2 weeks left until #theking. Wow where has time gone? I remember when the contests where kicked off for this amazing event. I was still wet behind the ears with THP.

On another note I am excited for the two rosters, and more importantly for the soon to be winners...#teamchad

I'm with you Ole Gray. I'm ready to see these two beast courses in person and out in front of me. I know my practice rounds will be full of note taking, and probably some fun competition too!

So speaking of courses, lets get to previewing the National!

National #1, Par 4: Long par 4 to start.

CGNational1_zps8b3a4c5c.jpg

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I'm with you Ole Gray. I'm ready to see these two beast courses in person and out in front of me. I know my practice rounds will be full of note taking, and probably some fun competition too!

I keep thinking about how well Ben Crenshaw who is exactly my age handled Augusta National. I think he did pretty darn well on tough 7400 yard course! If he can do it, I can too :blob: although he has a bit better game than mine. :D Bring it on and let's get this wing ding started! :bomb:

Last edited:

Pretty straight forward par 4. Fairway is protected by mounds on left and hazard on the right. Depending on the tees you will hit big Bertha, 3wood or hybrid into this ample fairway. You can miss left of fairway and still have shot into hole.

The green in long and skinny. Center of green will leave you a good luck at a putt

Pin position on #1 will probably make a huge difference. is that green 30 yards deep? sheesh!

Amen brother! As it get's closer my anticipation levels are just amped! The very thought of the first tee gives me the shakes, and the thought of Team Meetings, strategy, food and golf is just awesome! New Big Bertha? Hell yeah!
Next weekend the wife and I are leaving town so she can visit her folks (and I can golf) and then a few days later #TheKing will be here!!! It's going to be a blur I'm sure.

Hole looks pretty straightforward to start up. Looks like the landing area pinches down a bit closer to the green off the tee, something to keep in mind.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I'm good enough for this wingding ?. Get ya some ?⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from the range with my son. Was working on short game off the mats because the grass area had been reseeded. I was working on 54 and 58 degree wedges to the 50yd sign and promised him I'd buy him a chocolate chip cookie from a nearby bakery if I hit the sign. He got 2 cookies, I got some great wedge work in. Win/Win

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I played good day and I really wouldn't mine playing against Harry's best player on Sunday in the singles matches. Bring ya game buddy :bomb:

I'm not sure I'm good enough for this wingding . Get ya some ⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a feeling you are going to come into this event like the redneck version of Jimenez and blow doors my friend. I know you will be ready!

Got a feeling you are going to come into this event like the redneck version of Jimenez and blow doors my friend. I know you will be ready!

I'm a semi redneck buddy and a sleeper plus I love Jimenez! :bomb: :golf2:

Last edited:
After today's round I am pretty satisfied with where my game is at. Putter did me no favours but I managed to keep the ball in front of me for most of the round.

Welp, I saw some good things today in my game, but the course ate me alive and the number was not pretty. Lesson tomorrow to dissect my round today and figure out what I need to focus on in the next week and a half.

National #2. Par 3: I'm taking the "pro tip" suggestion and aiming for the back third of this green. I'll be ok with long.

CGNational2_zpsb4475b15.jpg

National #2. Par 3: I'm taking the "pro tip" suggestion and aiming for the back third of this green. I'll be ok with long.

CGNational2_zpsb4475b15.jpg

This will be fun from the tips!

Heading out for another practice session. #TheKing will be here soon, can't wait.

I'm with you Barry, anything but long appears to be dead. Pulling 5w from the tips and choking down, next set up and it's 5 iron.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Got out for a partial round yesterday on a tough course in soggy conditions. Fast greens, too. My putter let me down, as I was getting around the course pretty well, but I couldn't get a putt to drop. I tried to be aggressive with my putts, and left too many long putts coming back. Short game will continue to be my focus over the final weeks.

Rough day on the course today which is 100 percent opposite of yesterday. Tired and bummed out but you know what, that's the game we love :thumb: Time to rest a bit and get back after it this coming week. Time is flying folks! :golf2:

Rough day on the course today which is 100 percent opposite of yesterday. Tired and bummed out but you know what, that's the game we love :thumb: Time to rest a bit and get back after it this coming week. Time is flying folks! :golf2:

Hang in there bud, you'll get it right!

Back