Therabody RecoveryAir JetBoots Review

Ive used normatec ones before... hyperice acquired them in 2020. Great stuff.

Marc Pro is pretty awesome too. I have one. Wires make that a little more tedious to use at times, but it's half the price. Plus you can use it all over the body, not just the legs. But who knows if there are any health ramifications for using such a device

I am curious by what mechanism these work. I know pneumatic compression squeezes the legs, but HOW does that increase blood flow. I haven't been able to find anything clearly detailing that, I am not a medical researcher though. In my quick searches, the effectiveness of PCD seems to be...uneven...at best.

Hmmm .... wonder if I could get my chiropractor to buy a pair? then I'll pay him :unsure: $180 off might entice me a bit more.

These look...interesting. I bet they work awesome, not something I think I need though

I've always been interested in trying these. But of course, cost prohibits actually diving in. Obviously they work though because as mentioned, high level athletes have been using them for awhile

With a product like this, it seems the best way to get really good info is forum testing.
Stay tuned.

With a product like this, it seems the best way to get really good info is forum testing.
Stay tuned.

And.... now I have something to seriously consider.

Game Ready is one of the cryotherapy ones. These things combined or even alone are revolutionizing the recovery game!

When I lived in Indiana I was right by a big sports complex that had a recovery room. Cryotherapy, Red Light, Floating Pool, and of course all the compression devices. Game Ready was awesome. I would always do a quick cryotherapy and them jump into the leg compressions. The even had compressions for your hips. Amazing how good I felt afterwards. I would 100% own a pair of these if they were a bit more affordable.

Both my wife and I could both use these as we are big walkers but both have bad feet and circulation but sadly cost is prohibitive.

I am really looking forward to seeing the reviews on this one.
I think this is something I could really get behind after walking the course.

My girlfriends son has a set of these and loves them.
He is a Cyclist and uses them almost every day after riding.
@Jimmy3864 I am with you on the feet issues and I will have to try his set out and let you know if it makes a difference.

Waiting for the Black Friday deal on these...

Waiting for the Black Friday deal on these...
I’m sure there will be one. Not sure the THP coupon will work on top of that though.

Is this similar to the hyperice leg device Rickie is sponsored with?

Is this similar to the hyperice leg device Rickie is sponsored with?
Similar in application, but not the ssme. For starters this is a seamless design making care for it much easier. The other difference is how the pressure is applied and what Therabody calls negative gradient pressure, which is sequential from foot towards heart.

Same thing as far as I can tell.
That's what I am gathering. Just different companies. I am sure each has different options.

Similar in application, but not the ssme. For starters this is a seamless design making care for it much easier. The other difference is how the pressure is applied and what Therabody calls negative gradient pressure, which is sequential from foot towards heart.
That makes sense. The video posted looks super easy to clean. Get pumping things back towards the heart vs the other way around.

That makes sense. The video posted looks super easy to clean. Get pumping things back towards the heart vs the other way around.
There is a bit more to it than that too, such as how the pressure is applied as well, but that is the major difference. I can’t speak to better or worse outside of the cleaning and the seamless is WAY better.

Yeah I feel like Therabody is definitely a cut above. When I bought my mini and then later Pro I did a lot of research and even though they were quite a bit more expensive they seemed to be built so much better.

Yeah I feel like Therabody is definitely a cut above. When I bought my mini and then later Pro I did a lot of research and even though they were quite a bit more expensive they seemed to be built so much better.
They are built solid unless you unfortunately drop it on the ground. Still works no problem but has a crack. 😥

Back