Therabody SmartGoggles

I couldn’t recommend them more! I haven’t noticed benefits like reducing eye strain, but they make for a good afternoon break from screens and they always knock me out before bed.
They are just so good. I have posted before but coupled with an adjustable mattress in zero gravity mode ( legs raised and head raised ) they knock you out into a perfect sleep. Originally a gift to my wife but I think I use them more than her.

They are just so good. I have posted before but coupled with an adjustable mattress in zero gravity mode ( legs raised and head raised ) they knock you out into a perfect sleep. Originally a gift to my wife but I think I use them more than her.
My wife actually doesn’t like them because of the pressure around the eyes. I got them for both of us, but now they’re all mine :sneaky:

Beautiful night bedroom windows open. Fresh air. Looks like a therabody smart goggle night with the mattress in zero gravity mode so good.

Baby exhaustion has made it so I don’t need to use the goggles to fall asleep most nights; however, last night I was up only a few hours after I fell asleep. Was feeling restless so I threw the goggles on and I was out almost instantly. Been a game changer for my sleep!

$160 at Costco!!! 🔥

I missed this originally. I made need a set of these for traveling and sleeping when on the road.

Wore these yesterday for the first time in a while. Use them almost exclusively for sleep. Mind was racing so gave them a shot. Partway through the 15-minute routine I was thinking it wasn’t going to work. Next thing I know, I woke up 4 hours later. These things are just fantastic.

Wore these yesterday for the first time in a while. Use them almost exclusively for sleep. Mind was racing so gave them a shot. Partway through the 15-minute routine I was thinking it wasn’t going to work. Next thing I know, I woke up 4 hours later. These things are just fantastic.
I bought my wife a pair…but how you describe it here i feel like I need to take them for myself because that’s me most nights. Mind gets racing and I can’t get to sleep.

I bought my wife a pair…but how you describe it here i feel like I need to take them for myself because that’s me most nights. Mind gets racing and I can’t get to sleep.
I think they’ve only failed to knock me out in the first 15-minute session once. And on that occasion I was out immediately when I started a second. They really are fantastic if you can tolerate wearing them (my wife is not a fan).

I think they’ve only failed to knock me out in the first 15-minute session once. And on that occasion I was out immediately when I started a second. They really are fantastic if you can tolerate wearing them (my wife is not a fan).
Maybe mine will hate them ha

Melatonin is fantastic.

I think there is either a break in period or just a time when you get used to the feeling. Once past that they are amazing.

Back