THP 2020 Fantasy Football Prize pack arrival

Yes it is. Especially at the public courses by me, they don’t use pin sheets so you have to guess where the pin is sometimes.

Yes it is. Especially at the public courses by me, they don’t use pin sheets so you have to guess where the pin is sometimes.
Yeah I use 18 Birdies to get an idea how far to the greens this past year.

Congrats! I’m excited to see what everyone got! Mine said delivery is expected today but it also says it will arrive late 🤷‍♂️
Good news, tracking has updated, package has arrived in my town and expected delivery is now tomorrow!

My tracking shows the last update as January 7 and just shows "arriving late". Come on USPS... can't wait to see what arrives!

Nice prize!!

Great stuff, great prizes.

Very cool prizes congratulations!

I guess it was actually delivered today!! Can’t wait to open it after work

image.jpgimage.jpg
thank you @JB and @GolferGal!!! I am so excited to play both of these. You guys are so generous. Thank you again!

Awesome prizes fellas and congrats on the big wins!

My package shows it is out for delivery finally.

Of course it is, this is first day I was able to come into the office since I had to "quarantine" after travelling at the beginning of the month. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

@BoilerCLE and @vdubtx any word on your prizes??

Unfortunately, here's the latest...

Last tracking update is from January 7: "USPS picked up in Tennessee".

Crossing my fingers the hamsters will start turning the wheels again this week!

The FF prizes for the winners is hands down better than anything I could buy with winning cash. Knowing @JB & @GolferGal they don't just pick something off the shelve to throw in the box. They do their research on what you currently have in the bag!

All I can say is I am blown away!! :love::love::love:

Thank you so much @JB and @GolferGal!!

CDBFAC88-E232-4A34-9513-044FE7828692.jpeg
F355A4A4-23DF-46AA-AA0C-6C4F669357A7.jpeg
8D0B8C5C-4B8D-4847-AA92-C8DA93613093.jpeg
E5417009-4BE4-496D-B698-ACE8DB5529A4.jpeg

Nice prizes Gents!

...and it's now officially two weeks since my last USPS tracking update. Come on post office - tell me where it's sitting! I'll even drive and pick it up!!! If this is about that time I didn't shovel my walkway, I promise I'll never miss it again!

Congrats! That’s a great prize pack.

Back