THP 2020 Fantasy Football Prize pack arrival

...and it's now officially two weeks since my last USPS tracking update. Come on post office - tell me where it's sitting! I'll even drive and pick it up!!! If this is about that time I didn't shovel my walkway, I promise I'll never miss it again!

Thank you for your patience. I had a package take 6 weeks to get to someone on the forum recently. I hope it doesn't take that long, but don't give up hope yet. So sorry!

Thank you for your patience. I had a package take 6 weeks to get to someone on the forum recently. I hope it doesn't take that long, but don't give up hope yet. So sorry!
No worries - obviously not your fault! We sent a package to friends on December 11 that was received this weekend, so obviously they're still working through the holiday backlog!

In what can only be described as a "National Thank a Mail Carrier Day" miracle (seriously, google says it's today!), my USPS tracker updated for the first time in 28 days this morning! My package is on it's way...woohoo!!!

I think the wait has made me even more excited, but sadly, my morning routine of checking the USPS Mobile app will never be quite the same :p

In what can only be described as a "National Thank a Mail Carrier Day" miracle (seriously, google says it's today!), my USPS tracker updated for the first time in 28 days this morning! My package is on it's way...woohoo!!!

I think the wait has made me even more excited, but sadly, my morning routine of checking the USPS Mobile app will never be quite the same :p
Glad to hear it's finally moved!!! I know the feeling all too well checking USPS tracking a few times per day :ROFLMAO:

Came home to this beauty today - Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro! @Jman raved about the Pro model - really excited to see how far I can bomb this thing! Thanks!!!
20210205_202052.jpg20210205_202104.jpg20210205_202014.jpg

Back