THP Belts Are Almost Complete

The THP Buckle will be sold by us in our store. However Sligo makes great belts and since the Buckle was designed by them, you know the belt will fit perfectly.

Just got word that they should be complete on June 9th and in our hands shortly after that.

I'm STOKED FOR THIS BUCKLE!!! HOPEFULLY!! I will be the proud owner of 2 Sligo buckles after getting the THP buckle and winning the other!! oh man oh man do I need the stars to align in my favor.

I haven't yet searched the other thread, so the answer to this might be hidden in it somewhere. But is there a price set on these yet?

I've never been one for belt buckles, but that's one sharp looking design that I might get.

Oh, and on the other comment for a putter headcover earlier. YES PLEASE! I need to replace this Tarheels cover I have on my Rife. Something that will fit a mallet with a magnetic closure maybe? :call-me:

Price has not been set because we are waiting to pay our bill on it. We know for sure it will be between $30 and $40. We are hoping to get it at that point SHIPPED. Remember there are only going to be 25 of these total EVER MADE.

As to your other question about the putter covers, we are still working on it. The problem goes back to keeping costs down for both us and you guys. We make so little on everything we sell and this website costs quite a bit to run and operate, that we really cannot afford to keep buying inventory like we did with shirts, balls, and towels. Each time we launched those we had tons of people tell us they were in, and in the end, we did not sell as much as we ordered.

So we will be waiting until after the launch of the buckles to order anything else.

The price has not changed. Originally we said $35 IIRC and it will most likely still be that price. Very few limited edition buckles we have seen that are numbered to only 25 are available in this price range.

The price has not changed. Originally we said $35 IIRC and it will most likely still be that price. Very few limited edition buckles we have seen that are numbered to only 25 are available in this price range.

It isn't that. I just won't get one in time to be in the 25. and I noticed you emphasized the EVER MADE. No second chances.

We will do other buckles of course, we like buckles and love the way this one has come out. But each buckle will most likely be limited to only 25 each time.

We will do other buckles of course, we like buckles and love the way this one has come out. But each buckle will most likely be limited to only 25 each time.

Other designs? Or other colours?

Other designs. We will only be releasing each buckle once most likely. Not changing colors.

Dent's waiting for the rainbow and unicorn themed buckle!

:D :eyepoke:

I happened to "accidentally" email a picture of the buckle to my other half. :angel:

I think I have clearance to get one if I'm quick enough on release now - especially after finding her the purse she's been lusting after for weeks now. :D

You may be waiting a while. We have quite a few designs we are kicking around and none of them are matte black. Sorry.

One more thing to add is that we are only planning on releasing these every so often. It is not going to be something where we are releasing 6 buckles a year or anything. We want each buckle to be available to those who want it and support us. To do that, we also want them to be truly limited.

When will we get to see them?

Not until something is in production, next year sometime probably or maybe one other one around Christmas. We are not going to get ahead of ourselves. We have this buckle coming for sale in the next few weeks. We had 39 people immediately jump up when we showed the designs and say they wanted one. But similar to with everything else, we will see when they are available just how many people truly want them.

We think these came out better than expected and TRULY LOVE the design that Sligo did. I am sorry if it is not what you were looking for.

Not until something is in production, next year sometime probably or maybe one other one around Christmas. We are not going to get ahead of ourselves. We have this buckle coming for sale in the next few weeks. We had 39 people immediately jump up when we showed the designs and say they wanted one. But similar to with everything else, we will see when they are available just how many people truly want them.

We think these came out better than expected and TRULY LOVE the design that Sligo did. I am sorry if it is not what you were looking for.

It is what I expected, just not in the budget at this time.

We had 39 people immediately jump up when we showed the designs and say they wanted one.

Crap I have to devise a plan to ensure I get one of these buckles I am tired of the standard thin dress slack looking belt.

Texag, I am sure that not everybody who said they are buying them will buy them. That is just the way it is.

JB, where can you find the Sligo belt straps for sale? I haven't had much luck, every belt I've found of theirs includes a buckle so far.

You know you might be right Osahar. I thought they sold straps separately. You might want to ask that question in the Sligo Sub Forum.

Back