THP Bridgestone Indy invitational Pics & Recap

I went with egg salad for lunch today. That puts my total egg count for the last 48 hours to....23.

I went with egg salad for lunch today. That puts my total egg count for the last 48 hours to....23.

You may need to buy some chickens!

yes I had that game too, but it was nowhere near as violent as this air hockey. Heck the puck had to be retried a few times from over 25 feet away from the table
I said I was sorry! the puck should have been heavier so it would stay on the table...

I said I was sorry! the puck should have been heavier so it would stay on the table...

That wasnt the problem. The problem was as soon as someone threw thew puck back on the table, before it could flatten out, 4 knuckles came flying at it to smash it as hard as possible. Haha

your crazy lol drink one for breakfast like rocky why dont you ...

That wasnt the problem. The problem was as soon as someone threw thew puck back on the table, before it could flatten out, 4 knuckles came flying at it to smash it as hard as possible. Haha

My bad... Miss you Dev! Can we be friends? I was going to ask in Indy but was intimidated.

We arent already friends? :banana:

I forgot to thank you for not bashing my beloved Red Wings on Saturday's round. The season was so bad I was starting to think about pondering on becoming a Devil's fan. :banghead:

Ricky, you should add SE Michigan to the no-go places for you in the beginning of June. The cottonwood is flying like crazy around here today.

Ricky, you should add SE Michigan to the no-go places for you in the beginning of June. The cottonwood is flying like crazy around here today.

Nah, I will just have to get a Bane mask with allergy meds in it.

It's been great following along through the weekend and now through the recaps. Sounds like great times were had by all. Wish I could have made it, but with other weekend commitments, it just wasn't in the cards. Congrats to Prince Hartmann and MikeDean.

~Rock

Coming back to month end paperwork after an awesome THP weekend is great.....Said NO ONE ever

Played several courses around Indy but never the Fort. This track looks amazing, and we all know a THP event makes it 100x even more amazing! Looks like a ton of fun was had on and off the course. Anyone else got any more pics to add I want to see some more!

The fact we sprinted to the bar when we thought NASCAR was last call, says we might have a problem :D

Kyle: NASCAR?
Pete: Last Call?! DAFUQ....?

It was awesome meeting you.

My favorite thing about THP events? Recaps, love reading all the recaps and everyone's perspectives on the awesomeness they experienced.

Congrats again to the winners.

A few quick thoughts while I take a break from paperwork:

1) We know how awesome Kang is on line, well guess what, he is even a better person in person (nice English from me there)
2) Do not walk through the Wendys drive through at midnight with 411, Pete and Alec, you will get a baconator and a frosty and wish you were dead
3) 4 way Air hockey is a contact sport
4) Chessesburger in Paradise is new favorite place, stupid good burgers
5) THP outings are still "Delta Bravo" free :)

Much more to come later.....

I've enjoyed reading the recaps. Sounds like an incredibly fun weekend.

A few quick thoughts while I take a break from paperwork:

1) We know how awesome Kang is on line, well guess what, he is even a better person in person (nice English from me there)
2) Do not walk through the Wendys drive through at midnight with 411, Pete and Alec, you will get a baconator and a frosty and wish you were dead
3) 4 way Air hockey is a contact sport
4) Chessesburger in Paradise is new favorite place, stupid good burgers
5) THP outings are still "Delta Bravo" free :)

Much more to come later.....
It took me a second, but I LOVE this! And agree 100%...except for that O'Carroll dude. Kept mumbling about eggs.

It took me a second, but I LOVE this! And agree 100%...except for that O'Carroll dude. Kept mumbling about eggs.

Hours on end on the car ride to the airport, at the airport, while eating an egg burger, as he waived goodbye...

You need to send a note to Cheeseburger in Paradise and tell them if they put one close to you that you alone would make them profitable and they would only need one thing on the menu.

Great English and the absolute truth.

I'm trying to convince my boss to let me visit my one employee in Branson so you and I can tee it up again Shane.

Back