THP Bridgestone Indy invitational Pics & Recap

Yes, I went back to solely play 4 person air hockey. Doesn't even compare to 4 THPer air hockey, but it'll suffice until next time. Missing you guys!

We need to do this the next time we get in a round together.

Really cool

Yes, I went back to solely play 4 person air hockey. Doesn't even compare to 4 THPer air hockey, but it'll suffice until next time. Missing you guys!

I really hate that those leg cramps kept me from joining y'all that night.

Had this last night and thought of you guys ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404495883.099514.jpg

Any injuries or scars???

Any injuries or scars???

No way. I escaped unharmed the first time, just gotta know how to hold the paddle and be the hammer and not the nail.

The wife and I went out to dinner and she noticed angry orchard on tap. I instantly thought of you Canadan

This was a great weekend!

The golf, company, air hockey, hotel putting, late night Frosties, hanging out, the dinner....

It's the fuel of life hahahaha! Love me a good cider.
Had Angry Orchard Crisp Apple, Green Apple, and Elder flower last night. Prefer the green apple and the crisp apple. The elderflower was bleh.

Had Angry Orchard Crisp Apple, Green Apple, and Elder flower last night. Prefer the green apple and the crisp apple. The elderflower was bleh.
I just had a shock top apple, it was tasty!

Dang man I'm jealous of you guys. All I got was....
ed0aa3345b05b41fa50df26b046abf8f.jpg

That was right before we bloodied him as he went into the "use the forearms to protect the goal" technique

I was just re reading this thread and this literally made me laugh out loud. God this was a great night

I was just re reading this thread and this literally made me laugh out loud. God this was a great night
This was one of the best weekend's I can remember!!!

Glad I could help provide the entertainment

Back