THP Call Out: McLovin vs. Greg Kulbick

McMuffin 3&1. Greg takes an early lead, Chris squares it by 13. Last few holes are tricky and if the breeze picks up, it can be problematic. Greg has trouble on the 17th since it’s a bear of a par 4 and loses the match there.

They play the 18th and Capt army golfs it across the hole, leaving Greg frustrated he couldn’t get the match to 18.
That's eerily specific.

i’m really looking forward to disappointing a lot of people lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tomorrow is the day. I hit the road about 5:30am to golf with jim54 and McLovin. After that, I head to Tampa to play golf with more THPers on Sunday.

I'm gonna wimp out and say the match ends AS after the 18th. Keep the liquid fuel going and have fun guys!!!

I'm taking Captain McLovin for the win, damn the pops.

Sounds awesome!! Have fun!! Greg’s a good dude so hope he does well!! He needs to put you to the test Captain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You misunderstood. If you don’t break standard protocol and hit the grape, then I’m all in for you winning. Plus it will be good training for the granddaddy.

I always joke that I wish wine came in 3 glasses per bottle, that way 2 bottles wouldn’t be too much.

i’m 3 glasses into this beauty. how you feeling about your pick?

35fe866a564f0cb0a8ac719669af1af4.jpg

when jim54 and i did a callout last year, i drank way too much the night before and needed several holes to loosen up. but i did win. so i’m torn: rinse and repeat, or cut myself off and feel 100% in the morning???

Man, I am having a couple of bumbu XO whole different level, not as sweet
c6a3086bb72f2ac6cdcb9c9ad655c326.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Win, shoot I gave it away...but still lost.

This should be a great follow. If I wasn't going to a funeral two hours away I'd be all over this. Good luck Greg I think you will have your hands full, even at a McLovins new cap and not seeing the course before.. Should be a hoot. Play well gentlemen.

Win, shoot I gave it away...but still lost.

lol yes you did! it was a fun match. that par i had on that par 3 on the back where i dropped that bomb of a putt rattled you. but you totally gave me 18 and the win.

lol yes you did! it was a fun match. that par i had on that par 3 on the back where i dropped that bomb of a putt rattled you. but you totally gave me 18 and the win.

Yep, that 30 ft double breaker was a shock. Sweet putt

when jim54 and i did a callout last year, i drank way too much the night before and needed several holes to loosen up. but i did win. so i’m torn: rinse and repeat, or cut myself off and feel 100% in the morning???

Eff it, open another, friend!

8198ec7951278d3c696f8b9ce0d5a85d.gif

5am is gonna get here mighty early.

I have you all the way buddy. But more importantly, do you think you will stop after 3 at the granddaddy? Time to prepare and step it up!!! You need to lead from the front

I have you all the way buddy. But more importantly, do you think you will stop after 3 at the granddaddy? Time to prepare and step it up!!! You need to lead from the front

i h8todisappoint but i cut myself off. today me is thanking last night me haha

I was watching live PD and thought maybe one more Bumbu would be ok, but instead just went to bed, and I have to agree I am better this morning also due to some restraint...

Damn common sense prevailed!

I’m predicting a close match with an away victory for Greg.

I’m predicting a close match with an away victory for Greg.

Yeah if it comes to it Greg will resort to psychological warfare on the golf course I’ve seen in action and it’s scary!

Yeah if it comes to it Greg will resort to psychological warfare on the golf course I’ve seen in action and it’s scary!

Yep. You don’t f with crazy. Love you Greg.

Yep. You don’t f with crazy. Love you Greg.

I was his partner during and even I got intimidated! Calf tattoos started being flexed, stank eye was in play it was quite the scene. Love you too Greg y’all play well today!

I was his partner during and even I got intimidated! Calf tattoos started being flexed, stank eye was in play it was quite the scene. Love you too Greg y’all play well today!

he’s a big teddy bear

ab4b1ba6121a39ddf2cb9c697322a039.gif

Back