THP Call Out: McLovin vs. Greg Kulbick

My pick

e6a7e0fc143b813516eda87e49c58946.gif

GK 2&1

Driving 4 hours to play a course never been at before? Sounds like a booty call/tinder match

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Did it just get weird in here?

This is going to be a great follow looking forward to it. Pick to come later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@mclovin will you be hitting the grape the night before? Could weigh in on who has the edge.

Mclovin for the win!

I have to go with my due south neighbor Greg and his 8 - 10 pops.

@mclovin will you be hitting the grape the night before? Could weigh in on who has the edge.

i don’t have a problem. i only drink to excess on days that end in y. as in “should i have this 5th glass? y not?” or “y of COURSE we should open a third bottle.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've got to go with the pops. Greg for the win!

i don’t have a problem. i only drink to excess on days that end in y. as in “should i have this 5th glass? y not?” or “y of COURSE we should open a third bottle.”

You misunderstood. If you don’t break standard protocol and hit the grape, then I’m all in for you winning. Plus it will be good training for the granddaddy.

I always joke that I wish wine came in 3 glasses per bottle, that way 2 bottles wouldn’t be too much.

Tough call. That’s a lot of pops out there. McLovin is sounding pretty confident, so I’m going to take the Captain, but it’s going to be close. 2&1.

Tough call. That’s a lot of pops out there. McLovin is sounding pretty confident, so I’m going to take the Captain, but it’s going to be close. 2&1.
It'll be a fun challenge for sure, and any time I get to tee it up with McLovin is a great time. Not to mention jim54 will be with us with his old man strength to complain about not being able to keep up with usd young guys while blowing his tee shots by ours. Does Chris know that my official/unofficial THP match play record is 6-1-3? I'll save that until the second tee...

Since the capt is in training it seems only right he take on both of us and I will play him straight up no strokes.

Worst case he gets to beat up on two of us...he gave me a few strokes in our call out and it messed with my head.

But he did need 18 to beat little old me..

I’m taking the pops on this one. Greg in the callout but McLovin getting competition practice in to take the ZooCrew out in the GD.

I gotta go with my man Kulbick!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So I will take @McLovin over @Jim54 - I will also take @McLovin in the other match over @Greg Kulbick (as long as he hits 5+ glasses of vino the night before)

This should be fun I’ll take captain McLovin FTW!

Since the capt is in training it seems only right he take on both of us and I will play him straight up no strokes.

Worst case he gets to beat up on two of us...he gave me a few strokes in our call out and it messed with my head.

But he did need 18 to beat little old me..

what, you didn’t learn your lesson last time???

(the joke is jim should have won but #18 got the best of him)

THP Call Out: McLovin vs. Greg Kulbick

You misunderstood. If you don’t break standard protocol and hit the grape, then I’m all in for you winning. Plus it will be good training for the granddaddy.

I always joke that I wish wine came in 3 glasses per bottle, that way 2 bottles wouldn’t be too much.

we need to tee it up and cheers it up. i will nerd OUT about wine with anyone willing.

All fun, win or lose and I also have never seen this course before. I always have fun getting out of the comfort zone.

It looks great and challenging.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

McMuffin 3&1. Greg takes an early lead, Chris squares it by 13. Last few holes are tricky and if the breeze picks up, it can be problematic. Greg has trouble on the 17th since it’s a bear of a par 4 and loses the match there.

They play the 18th and Capt army golfs it across the hole, leaving Greg frustrated he couldn’t get the match to 18.

Tough one to call, I need to let this one marinate a bit

Back