THP Callout: Canadan slap leather,

How many strokes should Canadan give Hamfist in their epic tilt?

• None! Hamfist is a cheat and a cad.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 1-10 Ham is an okay person, but also cheats.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 10-20 Ham is a peach, Dan is morally bankrupt.

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 20-30 There is justice in the Universe, and Dan becomes morally less bankruptrupt.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • 30-40 Dan is a peach, and a wonderful man about town.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • 40+ Ham is drunk.

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Name it, except for the 26th, I’m playing Valley of The Eagles.
Great place challenging approach shots. That 4 some is booked?

Pm sent on other match

Great place challenging approach shots. That 4 some is booked?

Pm sent on other match
We have three, if you are available. I’ll check with the guys in to see if there’s been anyone added.

That did not end well.

Although, it did end with some new sticks in the bag! So we got that going for us.
How can I lose? I’m planning on getting 2 pops per hole, which, along with my other underhanded shenanigans, gives me a veeeeeeerrrryyyyyyy long shot to win.

How can I lose? I’m planning on getting 2 pops per hole, which, along with my other underhanded shenanigans, gives me a veeeeeeerrrryyyyyyy long shot to win.

Good point. The strokes are on your side.

I might need to officiate this one.

Don’t forget to tip the group behind you to roll up on him while he’s on the tee box. I hear that really grinds his gears!

This thread is just...

Don’t forget to tip the group behind you to roll up on him while he’s on the tee box. I hear that really grinds his gears!
Extra 50 if they go around the golf cart stymie to do it.

Your plucky hero, Hamfist, denizen of the B100 thread, hereby calls out in an olde timely showdown the legendary THP’er Canadan.
Our hero, confident in his abilities and moxie, will allow Canadan (boo, hiss) the luxury of picking the time and place, of this epic showdown of the underdog versus the über-golfer (catcalls), as long as it’s relative midway between Cleveland and Cinicinnati.

Hammy will come loaded for bear, as they say, sporting a wildly mixed bag of clubs, and an unapologetically untucked shirt.

Will Canadan accept the challenge of the THP Everyman, or will he flee the power of the Man Who May Or May Not Count Every Stroke?

Let THP judge.
First of all, I'm absolutely honored to be challenged like this. Makes me feel good, whether or not there's a target on my back or not hahahaha!
Second of all, I'd absolutely love the opportunity to play with more THPers. If the rona madness lets up, and we can find a time to make it happen, it'd be my absolute pleasure.

Third, I'm like a 15 now, FYI (for scoring purposes).

D5AF1E01-85B2-4DAB-A679-49B62214E12C.jpeg

First of all, I'm absolutely honored to be challenged like this. Makes me feel good, whether or not there's a target on my back or not hahahaha!
Second of all, I'd absolutely love the opportunity to play with more THPers. If the rona madness lets up, and we can find a time to make it happen, it'd be my absolute pleasure.

Third, I'm like a 15 now, FYI (for scoring purposes).
Yes!!
It. Is. On.
I will begin my obsessive training this week, by skipping one of my thrice-weekly pizzas!

One of my favorite movies.
”I said skin that smoke wagon!”
"Are you gonna do somethin', or just stand there and bleed?"

So many classic lines in that movie!

"Why, Johnny Ringo...you look like somebody just walked over your grave!"

I’m not falling for it!

Subscribed for the only match that matters in 2020.

Hey Hammy, can I get in on this action too? I’d love for @Canadan to beat me to death on the course and for you to cheat your way to ultimate victory.

This should be done on THP live or something.

Back