Drogster

Reaction score
Handicap
???
I was at the Irish Open at the Royal County Down Links G.C. last week and I wore my THP Cap.
I was amazed at the number of people who asked me what The Hackers Paradise was, as I guess it stood out from all the branded caps. I gave them a rough idea, that it was Community of golfers, with varying degrees of ability, providing honest feedback and impartial to any brand/manufacture. To which a number of people replied, that it was a cool idea and a number said that they would have to check it out.

Last edited:
Way to rep!

Sweet. Nice job rep'n thp

Well done! Spread the word

Spreading the love across the pond. Very cool.

i would love to hear if there's any analytics to show any increase in activity now from Ireland. That would be awesome to see.

Thats awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is awesome! Get the word out!

I wear my thp cap every round of golf.

That's the best way to grow this place. Well done.

Any chance we'll see these THP caps available again??

Any chance we'll see these THP caps available again??

Which? There have been multiple hats available over the years

Which? There have been multiple hats available over the years

Didn't know there were multiple...I joined last year and have yet to see one. Can anybody post a pic? I would love to get my hands on one.

Great way to spread the word.

I'm only trying to do my bit for THP and the group of great people behind the scenes.
I was talking to a mix of Irish, Northern Irish, Scottish, English and a few German people, who took an interest in the cap.
It will be interesting if there is actually any extra activity.

wow I had no idea there were that many hats! most of them look great

Very well done, I wore one of my THP hats to the Masters Wednesday practice round hoping for the same results. It did not happen for me. I did carry a few epoch tees in my pocket to give to anyone showing interest and sadly I brought all of them home.

Back